1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adjusting To The Newbies

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Pittwater Legend, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Pittwater Legend

Pittwater Legend Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +780 / 28
    A lot of us have been saying that all of the new faces in the team will need time to gel but who else is thinking that they'll need time to adjust to all of the new players as fans?

It's half time during the Tigers match and I've felt somewhat detached from the team so far this season. I'm going to be honest and say that Brown is somebody who I never wanted to see in Manly colours. Credit to him, the try he scored was a good one but I don't feel too good about him being in the side... yet.

I also don't feel too good about Green, Koroisau, Vave or Myles. I think we may have picked up an average forward in Myles and are paying him decent coin in his twilight years.

On the flip side, I've already warmed to Parcell, Walker and Taupau.

My shining lights in what was a mixed first half were Starling and Lawrence. Two guys who have been our backbone for the past few years turned in faultless performances during that half and it felt so good seeing them rip in. The Trbojevic's were great as well.

2. double hoops

double hoops Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,621 / 113
    My 90 year old Gran can run harder then Myles. He should be ashamed to collect his pay cheque.

• Like Like x 1