Additional Player

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

King

Reserve Grader
Just wondering which player you would add to Manly's 2011 squad if you could and why.

I would probably pick Cooper Cronk because we don't have an established halfback and I like the way he conducts himself on and off the field.

My second choice would be David Shillington. Is the NRL's premier front row forward and is still young.

Dave Taylor.  If you had seen Taylor playing for St Brendans college (and even earlier) than you will know that he hasn't shown the nrl even half of his talent.  He can chip and regather, goal kick and has excellent ball handling skills.  He was 115kg in high school and played the game like a number 6.  He has good speed to boot.  The best thing to happen to Dave was in origin when O'donnel put that little poke on his chin.  Dave was ****ting bricks before the tap landed, but now he knows he is not made of glass, watch his aggro grow.

I think we'll find we'll be making a play for 1 of those young props over the next year or 2.

Kitey, Robbo, Joe, Wolfie, maybe even George & Kingy will all go and free up some $$$

Expect someone like Shillington, Leroyd-Lars etc to get big $$$ thrown at them

Would be more than happy to accomodate Sam Burgess or Gareth Ellis. You can never have too many hard working big units. Same goes for Shillo and TLL too.

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
Paul Gallen is the easiest and best choice.
No thanks...wouldn't have Gallen even if he was free.  But I would have Shillington, he'd definitely suit us.

Maybe wait for Lama Tasi to have a good year at the rorters and offer him double to what we could of kept him for this year  :(

Gallen plays like BK and is all passion. I know he's not popular and some considder him a grub ect but if I could choose any player in the NRL to join Manly, he would definitely be my choice.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8