Adding salt to the wound... NSW Cup team of the year.

TimandTom said:
Seems I'm not alone.. Cheers for the support SeaEagleRock8 and flying sea eagle. Think the ego thing is totally not true, being in close contact with Magnus and several other Sea Eagles Players both past and present, I'm 100% sure that they would agree with me that his hard work and no nonsense approach on the field is back by a hardworking, humble, polite, well mannered young man off it. Far from the unhealthy ego in which you state...

Snake said:
TimandTom said:
Snake said:
TimandTom said:
school holidays eh? I'll let this one slide. I meant prop of the year in NSW Cup, but anyway, I should lay off my Snake and I wouldn't make these mistakes....but seriously, fancy losing sleep of Stromquist, some tubby NSW Cup prop for Wyong; we could have used him last night, I hear he has a mean field goal on him :-/

"Sleep of Stromquist"? I do think it's your ability to read/write/spell Snake that is lacking. God help you... I better stop. My mother did teach me not to pick on the less fortunate. My apologise.

When in doubt, revert to grammar policing. Game, set, match!

Dear Snake, or Diddle as I now refer to you as. I think I was up 2 - NIL at last count... if you are wanting to keep score, so plenty of catching up to do... (Just like last night) and we have seen how good your culture is at that. Now if you want to start with facts... have a look at how strong some of the NYC teams (including Manly) and the star players which have gone on to the NRL, that is just for one. Two... Do you want to go back and see how many player from the NSW Cup TOTY, last year went on to play first grade this year... Do you really want me to continue... P.S I do look a little like a troll but for the record... have been closer than you have ever been to being in that club culture... 3 - NIL?

"dear" Snake?
sorry Tommy I have a girlfriend, your love letters shall go unrequited from here on in. My humblest apologies :D

Again Snake "dear Snake" has a capital... e.g "Dear". Thanks for advising me of your "Girlfriend", I was worried about your sexual preference for a minute. Lets just hope she doesn't read the part about you playing with your snake. For your sake. Just stop playing with it... It will fall off when it is ready... P.S "Dear" is used to address, all kinds of letters, to all different kinds of people. The "Love" letters you send your girlfriend, when you get back to year 7 after school holidays, may also be addressed this way. Just for your information.

blah blah blah blah.

TimandTom said:
Seems I'm not alone.. Cheers for the support SeaEagleRock8 and flying sea eagle. Think the ego thing is totally not true, being in close contact with Magnus and several other Sea Eagles Players both past and present, I'm 100% sure that they would agree with me that his hard work and no nonsense approach on the field is back by a hardworking, humble, polite, well mannered young man off it. Far from the unhealthy ego in which you state...

Snake said:
TimandTom said:
Snake said:
TimandTom said:
school holidays eh? I'll let this one slide. I meant prop of the year in NSW Cup, but anyway, I should lay off my Snake and I wouldn't make these mistakes....but seriously, fancy losing sleep of Stromquist, some tubby NSW Cup prop for Wyong; we could have used him last night, I hear he has a mean field goal on him :-/

"Sleep of Stromquist"? I do think it's your ability to read/write/spell Snake that is lacking. God help you... I better stop. My mother did teach me not to pick on the less fortunate. My apologise.

Dear Snake, or Diddle as I now refer to you as. I think I was up 2 - NIL at last count... if you are wanting to keep score, so plenty of catching up to do... (Just like last night) and we have seen how good your culture is at that. Now if you want to start with facts... have a look at how strong some of the NYC teams (including Manly) and the star players which have gone on to the NRL, that is just for one. Two... Do you want to go back and see how many player from the NSW Cup TOTY, last year went on to play first grade this year... Do you really want me to continue... P.S I do look a little like a troll but for the record... have been closer than you have ever been to being in that club culture... 3 - NIL?

"dear" Snake?
sorry Tommy I have a girlfriend, your love letters shall go unrequited from here on in. My humblest apologies :D

Again Snake "dear Snake" has a capital... e.g "Dear". Thanks for advising me of your "Girlfriend", I was worried about your sexual preference for a minute. Lets just hope she doesn't read the part about you playing with your snake. For your sake. Just stop playing with it... It will fall off when it is ready... P.S "Dear" is used to address, all kinds of letters, to all different kinds of people. The "Love" letters you send your girlfriend, when you get back to year 7 after school holidays, may also be addressed this way. Just for your information.

Why would you be worried about his sexual preference? Are you homophobic?

Magnus might be a good bloke who tries hard, but we aren't the only NRL team to pass on him. Just not up to that level I'm afraid.

Snake said:
TimandTom said:

Snake said:
TimandTom said:
Snake said:

blah blah blah blah.

MEOW, I think that's what you call game, set, match, Diddle. But again, just for the record, CONGRATS to both Magnus and Robbo on such a great milestone... NSW Cup TOTY YEW!

flying sea eagle said:
I think you'll find that the correct spelling is apologies. I agree though, I don't know why we let Stromquist go, I always liked him in NYC! Reports are though that he had an unhealthily large ego on him!

I heard he was c#$t and everyone hated him.

Or was that DCE.

Masked Eagle said:
TimandTom said:

Snake said:
TimandTom said:
Snake said:

"dear" Snake?

Why would you be worried about his sexual preference? Are you homophobic?

Magnus might be a good bloke who tries hard, but we aren't the only NRL team to pass on him. Just not up to that level I'm afraid.

Just worried for his "Girlfriend". You would hate to be her, if she was to find out he was to bat for the other team ... Ok, fair enough Manly pasted this great young player by, but this is not the first time posters like yourself, Masked Eagle have been wrong. "When" he plays first grade, after the sour grapes which turned to wine... I will find you out, for another chat... So you can kindly eat your words... And maybe some humble pie.

TimandTom said:
Snake said:
TimandTom said:

Snake said:
TimandTom said:
Snake said:

blah blah blah blah.

MEOW, I think that's what you call game,set,match, Diddle. But again, just for the record, CONGRATS to both Magnus and Robbo on such a great milestone... NSW Cup TOTY YEW!

I'm a broken man :D

bob dylan said:
flying sea eagle said:
I think you'll find that the correct spelling is apologies. I agree though, I don't know why we let Stromquist go, I always liked him in NYC! Reports are though that he had an unhealthily large ego on him!

Or was that DCE.

Same school as Snake... I feel for you Bob. Love to know where you heard that? But rumours are never good... Try stating some facts, Bob... Always paints you in a better light... For someone to say that on their first post on this thread...doesn't paint a good picture of yourself. Guess it might take one to know one, Bob. Haters going to hate. Again Congrats Maggie and Robbo!

bob dylan said:
flying sea eagle said:

Or was that DCE.

I heard the same rumour. Pretty sure it was about Stromquist, not DCE, but I could be wrong?!

TimandTom said:
Just worried for his "Girlfriend". You would hate to be her, if she was to find out he was to bat for the other team ... Ok, fair enough Manly pasted this great young player by, but this is not the first time posters like yourself, Masked Eagle have been wrong. "When" he plays first grade, after the sour grapes which turned to wine... I will find you out, for another chat... So you can kindly eat your words... And maybe some humble pie.

I've got nothing against him. I hope he does get a crack, and he wouldn't be the first player to fall through the cracks but the odds are well and truly stacking up against him now. What is he 24'ish? He's been a reasonably good player at the NSW Cup level for a few years now, so its not like every other NRL club hasn't had an opportunity to look at him and have decided against it.

TimandTom, you're making some good points but next time you are having a discussion with someone on here maybe leave all the school yard teasing out of it. People might take you more seriously then.

TimandTom said:
bob dylan said:
flying sea eagle said:

Or was that DCE.

Same school as Snake... I feel for you Bob. Love to know where you heard that? But rumours are never good... Try stating some facts, Bob... Always paints you in a better light... For someone to say that on their first post on this thread...doesn't paint a good picture of yourself. Guess it might take one to know one, Bob. Haters going to hate. Again Congrats Maggie and Robbo!

Is that you Magnus?? I wonder?

TimandTom said:
Give yourself an uppercut Tookey! If I was Magnus, I'd have better things to do than deal with people like you. Oh... And remember, sour grapes make the best wine... 1-NIL

Looking at that team it shows why the NRL plays NSW cup at major stadiums like Morry Breen oval and Ringrose park.

Sami Sauiluma - Canberra plodder
Josh Mantellato - Newcastle reject
Michael Dobson - Canberra and Newcastle reject
Magnus Stromquist - ex-Manly plodder
Mitch Williams - NSW cup player of the year last two years but still not good enough for NRL clubs to pick him up
Tim Robinson - ex-Manly now Cronulla plodder
Jake Foster - ex-dogs plodder
Ryan Simpkins - Penrith plodder

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2