Addin Fonua Blake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Tommy would be ready by the end of this year, let alone an off season training back at fullback, don't judge the first 2 rounds too harshly(many more roster drama's those games)

AFB deserves another chance to learn the speed of first grade with a repeat call up at the expense of Lussick or Starlo.
Lawrence has always been better than those two. With big boppers like Vave and AFB, he won't get injured anymore having to cop fresh angry opposing forwards, no coincidence to me he's starting to play the type of footy he first played with us. He's a momentum/roll on forward that excels with his leg speed and size like he was used to before the seasoned forward pack was decimated and replaced by Mase & Starlo & Co.

yyeeesshhh I feel critical here but I'm tired

Any recent news on Knight?

I thought he looked good. He didn't break the game open but it was a solid effort. If our starting props are Myles, Vave/Starling, then I think he's a very good first interchange. The more experience he gets & this is where Myles will be invaluable, he'll be really good for us.

I asked my missus who Addin Fonua Blake was.she didn't know, therefore he must have went good on Thursday cause I mustn't have been screaming his name and threatening through the Rv.

I thought AFB was ok. Nothing great. Just another plodder like Vave / Myles. We really need some explosive / aggressive forwards, that can create second phase play, and be pacey / energetic.

Hopefully, Lawrence is back sooner rather than later and so too, Buhrer.

I thought AFB was ok. Nothing great. Just another plodder like Vave / Myles. We really need some explosive / aggressive forwards, that can create second phase play, and be pacey / energetic.

Hopefully, Lawrence is back sooner rather than later and so too, Buhrer.
I don't know what you were watching but what I had seen from him in his first grade debut was quite explosive to make 99m from 8 runs, 21 tackles in maybe half n hr of footy if that.. Massive potential!! Only 20

A plodder is Luke Burgess or Starling....AFB is a powerhouse who on debut, bashed his way upfield through 2-3 defenders all night....a tough proven defensive line in Parramatta.
What I found really impressive was his off the ball efforts, charging hard as an option runner & often on the attack, was charging direct lines when Manly players drifted laterally, wish they would hit Kapow & ADF short, not always that sweep play behind or that dummy ....cut back in stuff.
Back to the point - ADF is a dynamo who will be with Kapow....the destructive ball runner Manly has been screaming out for.
Plodder....give me a break.

I am certain Ryan is taking the piss. I am sure @Ryan was giving Vave wraps and saying he had proved him wrong in the last week or so.

AFB looks like a keeper.

A plodder is Luke Burgess or Starling....AFB is a powerhouse who on debut, bashed his way upfield through 2-3 defenders all night....a tough proven defensive line in Parramatta.
What I found really impressive was his off the ball efforts, charging hard as an option runner & often on the attack, was charging direct lines when Manly players drifted laterally, wish they would hit Kapow & ADF short, not always that sweep play behind or that dummy ....cut back in stuff.
Back to the point - ADF is a dynamo who will be with Kapow....the destructive ball runner Manly has been screaming out for.
Plodder....give me a break.
Totally agree. Looking forward to seeing a lot more from this young man.

Awesome start from AFB. Looked dangerous every time he had the ball. After the way he played he will be a mainstay in the top grade. Lets hope he can keep this up for the rest of the season. If he can, then he will be a very important asset to the side.

Today's match showed there is a big difference coming off the bench after 25 minutes when most of the forwards are tired vs starting when everyone is at the same level.

AFB still has some work to do to be in the 13 vs on the bench. Get fitter dude.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8