Addin Fonua Blake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont understand the hate for Myles. He is a long way from our worst

I dont understand the hate for Myles. He is a long way from our worst
Yeah he has been a rock this year and has lifted since the Titans. He has taught Jake a lot I can tell Jake has gotten heaps better from what Nate has taught him his experience has been awesome and he has been above average IMO for an ageing prop

I am not sure if he is cleared to play yet. If so, he should go straight to nrl bench. I have seen him play a few times this year and he is awesome. Big, strong and does not take prisoners. I would describe him as a bigger and much younger version of Richie Faaso. Best young prop I have seen play this year.... Apart from jake t.

We are going to have an awesome pack in the future!

We've got 2 wrecking balls in Blake and Vave
Johnnie walker who is a try scoring backrower
Billy Bainbridge runs good whole and has great support play
Workhorses in knight and darcy cox

Plus Taupau and Trbojevic to add that is a good pack for the future

We are going to have an awesome pack in the future!

We've got 2 wrecking balls in Blake and Vave
Johnnie walker who is a try scoring backrower
Billy Bainbridge runs good whole and has great support play
Workhorses in knight and darcy cox

Plus Taupau and Trbojevic to add that is a good pack for the future

This Johnie Walker is another union convert....signed same time as Tom Wright....have not heard much about him - hope he lives up to your praise.
Bainbridge is a decent backrow edge runner, who shows promise.
Cox expected more - had massive wraps when came across from Tigers by many good judges, but may improve - has more ability than shown so far.
Knight is quality & Addin will be a cult hero at Manly in the future.

This Johnie Walker is another union convert....signed same time as Tom Wright....have not heard much about him - hope he lives up to your praise.
Cox expected more - had massive wraps when came across from Tigers by many good judges, but may improve - has more ability than shown so far.
I've actually seen a bit of Johnnie before and he is a lot like beaver he is a try scoring backrower and runs holes beautifully very good prospect I'm also keen to see wright who is due to play in May

And a pretty promising youngster called Liam knight to fit in as well
Interesting that some are questioning what Myles is here for. Someone posted a photo of Nate watching NSW cup recently. It was just after Liam got in strife. Liam was sitting right next to Nate. Obviously Liam couldn't of driven himself there. Hopefully Nate had taken Liam under his wing to steer him in the right direction. He has experience both good and bad so hopefully has the task of guiding our young and vulnerable forwards. Just a thought.

Look as I have said before without Nate Myles Brenton Lawrence would be our most senior forward. That just aint gonna work. Grow up everyone bagging him. I couldn't think of a more decent bloke to show our young pack how to do it. He is punching out his numbers in defence and making some valuable runs in attack. Those of you who want a hundred and twenty five kilo powerhouse Polynesian to go ballistic for twenty minutes a game and then not know what to do if they are inadvertently stuck on the field for the following sixty don't understand why Myles was signed nor will you ever.

Fonua Blake and knight will come through later in the year. But rest assured not one of those up and coming forwards would have any idea what to do if we had lussick starling and Lawrence as their only front row mentors.

Crawl back under your fair weather, rabs and gus listening rock if you can't work out by now why Myles is in the team. Glad to have your support but keep your kindergarten level assessments of the game to yourselves.

Look as I have said before without Nate Myles Brenton Lawrence would be our most senior forward. That just aint gonna work. Grow up everyone bagging him. I couldn't think of a more decent bloke to show our young pack how to do it. He is punching out his numbers in defence and making some valuable runs in attack. Those of you who want a hundred and twenty five kilo powerhouse Polynesian to go ballistic for twenty minutes a game and then not know what to do if they are inadvertently stuck on the field for the following sixty don't understand why Myles was signed nor will you ever.

Fonua Blake and knight will come through later in the year. But rest assured not one of those up and coming forwards would have any idea what to do if we had lussick starling and Lawrence as their only front row mentors.

Crawl back under your fair weather, rabs and gus listening rock if you can't work out by now why Myles is in the team. Glad to have your support but keep your kindergarten level assessments of the game to yourselves.

Nailed it

Cox comes from the central coast

You mean Rhys Armstrong who came from the tigers

They would be some of the same people who never understood why the likes of Jason King, Luke Williamson, Vic Mauro or Mark Bryant were team regulars.

I've posted up here before the season to give a update on his process.

Addin is my nephew, I don't care about what is said about his playing ability and what he does for the team because we are probably telling him the same things. That's all fair game. But getting personal and wishing a season ending injury is abit far.....

Anyways he has been given 2 dates for a debut. Not too sure which one it will be. It's either against eels or the knights in April.
Good mail mate. Hope he goes well tonight, I believe everyone deserves a second chance so good luck to him.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2