Addin Fonua-Blake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is he cleared to play with the NRL? He has more than is share of behavioural issues over the years having been let go after a number of issues at the eels before being released by St George for assaulting his girlfriend. He is still on a good behaviour (given 12 months) given previous assault convictions around DV in the NRL I'd be surprised if he is free to play.

The NRL will probably do what they did to Packer and say that he cannot play NRL only NSW cup for 12 months.

Jamil Hopate will probably be the same

So has Fonua-Blake been announced? He is with the team and training at the moment but I haven't heard anything official anywhere. Maybe waiting for NRL clearance?

If our club did not think it was important to announce Isaac John to the world I dare say fonua-Blake is in the same category. Perhaps read NSW cup signings and won't attract new membership money.

image.jpg

@smithy can you comment if you seen this bloke at training. Been some drum he is with us too?

If our club did not think it was important to announce Isaac John to the world I dare say fonua-Blake is in the same category. Perhaps read NSW cup signings and won't attract new membership money.
That's the shot, leap to the worst possible conclusion and go from there. Let's completely discount the possibility that we are waiting for NRL clearance because that simply couldn't be it.

That's the shot, leap to the worst possible conclusion and go from there. Let's completely discount the possibility that we are waiting for NRL clearance because that simply couldn't be it.
Sure that could explain Adin. But not Isaac John. He signed weeks ago and no announcement. I feel sorry for the little fellow. Where the club really stuffed up is they even released a list of new signings this week and left him off. About an hour after that stuff up they finally announced Isaac.

And then Willow as NSW coach.

I think we can be a bit more professional than that.

so now that a little time has passed does anyone know the go with this fella? Any news on his court case? Are the nrl gonna register his contract? I know he has been training with us that doesn't too much though?

so now that a little time has passed does anyone know the go with this fella? Any news on his court case? Are the nrl gonna register his contract? I know he has been training with us that doesn't too much though?
He was convicted in February for the assault on his partner. So it's an NRL Integrity ruling now.:wondering:
Fergie had to sit out a year for his actions even though no actual conviction was recorded, he got some good behaviour bond. :cool:

So im assuming it will be 12mths then??
He was convicted in February for the assault on his partner. So it's an NRL Integrity ruling now.:wondering:
Fergie had to sit out a year for his actions even though no actual conviction was recorded, he got some good behaviour bond. :cool:
I'm

He may have to miss a bit more, but it shouldnt go unnoticed that he has already missed half of a league season in 2015 by being sacked by the dragons when he was charged with the assault.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4