Addin Fonua-Blake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thing is, only a liar will pretend they haven't done silly things, its part of life....& we certainly don't want anyone fake enough to try convince ppl on an NRL supporters site they are technically gifted with bluff & fabrication - that's pretty silly & immoral in itself
The backbone of Manlys proud history features players & coach who are real & sorry to burst your bubble
...many have made mistakes, maybe because they're not technical coaches hiding behind a keyboard preaching right from wrong, do you really think anyone buys your theory on a perfect team....or person....not even the bloke looking back at you in the mirror believes you.
Mate what the hell are you on about have you lost the plot or what.

I was not having a dig at you, just suggesting your comment of "like most people here have made "plenty" of mistakes" is stretching it just a tad, more prefer the "many people make mistakes "some" have made "plenty".

It was just a light hearted jab of ("hey just because you have made plenty of mistakes don't put most of the forum members in the same boat to feel at ease)---do i need to add a HA HA HA or a LOL to have it make sense.

I was also having a dig at myself if you read my post again in relation to, what right do i have to offer my dribble if i'm part of the "most people make plenty of mistakes" crowd. If as you suggest we all make plenty of mistakes lucky us fans are not running the club and making mistakes all over the place. Give the people running the club who may make less mistakes in life a chance to create success---HA HA HA lol---or read it like a robot if that suits your agenda.

As for you thinking i give a toss what people think, i could care less.(oh ok long technical keyboard warrior dribble must mean i am crying out for attention)

The only thing i care about is making sure that when i make a contribution i feel i have made an effort to encourage thought provoking debate, if people agree so be it if they disagree so be it---offer a different view point. Making small talk and jokes to increase my "like counts" are the people who care about what others think.

Big noting ones self "belting back with interest" is something to really be proud of, high five for having a fist that is beyond us mere "keyboard tough warriors".

I've never proclaimed i have not made any mistakes but i certainly have not made "plenty".

In general i find your posts though provoking and one of the better posters on this site but this post seems like you are on a different planet at the moment.

Chin up and continue offering thought provoking analysis not this knee-jerk reaction crap.

I like your short posts better but I will probably read that some time in the next week or so unless some breaking news distracts me.

Think I may have misinterpreted your post TC....if your up Qld will shout you a beer mate, all is good.
As for my original post I will say, probably come across the fighter....not really....violence is barbaric & Imo...last resort.....only been involved in a few & that involved self defence & sticking up for a special needs person who was being bullied.
Maybe I will just stick to footy threads from here, probably being overly opinionated on other peoples character off a footy site is not smart or accurate....

Do you actually know what mandatory sentences are? They remove sentencing discretion from the judicature, setting a mandatory minimum sentence. So for instance, a crime against a child could carry a minimum 30 year sentence. If the person has previous convictions you can add on further minimums. Really before you get fired up over something try google. Or study law like some of us have. Sheesh...

my high horse is higher than yours, for someone who studied law I am surprised you would say a mandatory sentence is the same as a mandatory minimum sentence. Big difference technically when in detail which is a key aspect of Law. If you take SER8's post as mandatory sentence as you said then it makes perfect sense.

Try google or studying something useful like some of us have.

my high horse is higher than yours, for someone who studied law I am surprised you would say a mandatory sentence is the same as a mandatory minimum sentence. Big difference technically when in detail which is a key aspect of Law. If you take SER8's post as mandatory sentence as you said then it makes perfect sense.

Some study, some learn.

All the ****wits in this thread; you'd think you just logged on to the 1 eyed festered asshole site.

Time to pm a mod to lock this garbage. Whoever the kid is, whatever he has done, this is just petty troll garbage now and not worth the kids name as a thread.

Last edited:
Bans on players who commit domestic violence? A rational person would treat a ban as a deterrent. An irrational person would not.

The problem with this strategy is that domestic violence is not a rational act.

True but I was writing it quickly - anyway I can go back and edit it and look so smart but this whole thread went too weird and agro and boring...

Do you actually know what mandatory sentences are? They remove sentencing discretion from the judicature, setting a mandatory minimum sentence. So for instance, a crime against a child could carry a minimum 30 year sentence. If the person has previous convictions you can add on further minimums. Really before you get fired up over something try google. Or study law like some of us have. Sheesh...
Funny you mention that. As it happens I am paid decent coin precisely because I know about such things, it's my job to know such things, and I am professionally qualified to advise and represent persons in criminal matters which in fact I've been doing successfully on a daily basis for well over a decade. And in my experience persons who don't know their arse from their elbow but insist on big-noting themselves by spreading misinformation aren't much help to anyone, really ...!!

- anyway I can go back and edit it and look so smart

Bit too late for you to look smart in this topic, I'm afraid, your credibility is shot to bits, haha.

Your best way out now is probably to just edit your post to say, 'Eureka I see the light, I was wrong, SER8 you were right!'
lol

Funny you mention that. As it happens I am paid decent coin precisely because I know about such things, it's my job to know such things, and I am professionally qualified to advise and represent persons in criminal matters which in fact I've been doing successfully on a daily basis for well over a decade. And in my experience persons who don't know their arse from their elbow but insist on big-noting themselves by spreading misinformation aren't much help to anyone, really ...!!
Of course you are. That's why you rant on the Internet. Give me your address and I'll send you your internet champ gold medal.

I've said before, going to be a loonnnnnngggg offseason.

RE: Violence against women.

I'll play devil's advocate here.
If you're cornered by a mean and massive bush dyke and she's going to seriously hurt you and by chance, an opportunity to smack her in the face to save your life (and even a love one), would you commit this violence against a woman? .... or the act of violence will depend upon the situation?

disclaimer:
this is just a hypothetical. no harm is intended on bush dykes.
there are many gorgeous bush dykes out there who deserves our respect and admiration. :inlove:

Think I may have misinterpreted your post TC....if your up Qld will shout you a beer mate, all is good.
As for my original post I will say, probably come across the fighter....not really....violence is barbaric & Imo...last resort.....only been involved in a few & that involved self defence & sticking up for a special needs person who was being bullied.
Maybe I will just stick to footy threads from here, probably being overly opinionated on other peoples character off a footy site is not smart or accurate....
All good i just need to sound less robotic i guess.

I only drink beer with lemonade so it looks like you are up for two drinks as i don't want them mixed at the bar making you look a little less "Manly". I will mix them myself so people can take the piss out of me, i'm sure there is a big line up ready to do so.

I like your short posts better but I will probably read that some time in the next week or so unless some breaking news distracts me.
Try reading on a desktop screen every now and then, even short posts seem long on a 4.5inch display---i read my own message and gave up after line two on my phone so i don't blame you.

The message was only intended for one person anyway--- there is no private message option to stop such pathetic replies to make it into the main rooms, why i bothered killing 5mins of my life is a whole other story in typing up a response.

So you prefer short meaningless posts like "JSL, Starling, Lawrence, potentially Buhrer and a few others should be released---every time i mention a name it eventuates and then i feel bad "lol"(Yes i know JSL is gone already but death nailed him previously)

(I honestly do think my replies make changes back at Manly headquarters LOL HAHAHA PMSLOL---am i missing a few "i'm kidding options fill me in)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4