• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh and don't forget to keep spreading the word and bringing more in to join the fun, the more the merrier and the better a community we can build. Centralizing the fans is a really good thing, if we can get as many here we can start really being a driven and united fan force and become much more active in our support

Oh and don't forget to keep spreading the word and bringing more in to join the fun, the more the merrier and the better a community we can build. Centralizing the fans is a really good thing, if we can get as many here we can start really being a driven and united fan force and become much more active in our support

You need some click bait , maybe Miranda Kerr with no gear on would do !

Oh I forgot , you don't pay the money you get Russian Blondes, same or sort of hey @Dan
Lol

I wish it was a money spinner I am trying to sell my house and leaving it vacant with no tenants just to get rid of it. I need cash to pay the mortgage until it sells! going to be a scary and tight few months for me

Lol

I wish it was a money spinner I am trying to sell my house and leaving it vacant with no tenants just to get rid of it. I need cash to pay the mortgage until it sells! going to be a scary and tight few months for me

The Hervey Bay one??

That means you ain't coming home anytime soon!!

Couldn't find the scene I wanted as a single clip......but the monk about 30 seconds in is what I immediately thought of when I saw the original post to this thread.

For those who haven't seen it, this is from a B-grade film called Joysticks made in 1983.

If you really want to be scared have a look at the section where it tells you how long you have been online for...

So true haha.

The gift of the 'bull****' is an excellent tool to have in the repertoire.
Lol I describe my job as selling ice to eskimoes (management consulting). Just for fun sometimes I argue points I don't believe in for ****s and giggles to see if I can sway someone else. You can go a long way if you can convince someone of anything haha. It strengthens your own argument too to think about something from another perspective........ Well that's what I tell myself otherwise I'm just a smartass :giggle:

Just wait until I perfect my plan to take over the world!

Are you pinky or the brain?

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Lol I describe my job as selling ice to eskimoes (management consulting). Just for fun sometimes I argue points I don't believe in for ****s and giggles to see if I can sway someone else. You can go a long way if you can convince someone of anything haha. It strengthens your own argument too to think about something from another perspective........ Well that's what I tell myself otherwise I'm just a smartass :giggle:

Are you pinky or the brain?

Yes on both.

I enjoy the argument not actually having a point. I find having a point or opinion is extremely tiring, arguing for the sake of arguing is much more satisfying :)

My boss sent me this today, because we tend to use these for fun, and its so true.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-in-meetings-without-really-trying/?tid=sm_tw

My name is Shane and I've been using since 2004.

So many times I've tried going cold turkey but always end up on the floor in the fetal position, convulsing until someone brings me a screen with that beautiful shade of maroon.

I hate to admit it but I sleep next to my phone so that if one of the kids is having a bad night I can use it as a cover to get just one more taste of rumors from people's reliable sauce (sic).

You know it's an addiction when you're thinking about a YART whilst in the throws of passion o_O

hold-a-meeting.png
@Dan @globaleagle I could even argue that arguing is about winning as opposed to a point. And if you don't have an opinion it makes winning easier lol. This is also epic ^

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2