Adam Dykes???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
cant be mor einjury prone than princess

*puts pinky to mouth, laugh maniacally and waits for the conga beat*

Dykes hasn't been to flash for the last three years............though he cant be any worse than Witt

He may also benifit from manlys state of the art training facilities. Staff have done a good job this season of keeping a regularily injury prone BK on the field.

cant be mor einjury prone than princess

*puts pinky to mouth, laugh maniacally and waits for the conga beat*

Of course Princess did that once and his broken nail which had kept him out for two weeks put a slight cut on his lib - which kept him out for another two weeks and was the reason for only two hitups the next game.

So make sure you are careful.

IMO Dykes is a waste of money.

Chucked a tissy at Parra and played like Princess on a bad day, after a couple of hamburgers and a case of beer. If he could find his previous form maybe, but it is a major risk.

Hecks and Kylie are both around next year.

Kylie is still here I am sure

He was on TV over here last week saying how he loves it at Manly and hopes to stay here for a long while

Maybe they will put Sutton to lock. Either that or Dykes will play half back and keep Sutton at 5/8.

If that is the case then Souths won't want captain calamity. Looks like ESL is may be our chance for someone to take Monaghan off our hands.

ESL would be great for MM because there have been many reserve graders who have been made to look champions in that comp. And they would probably pay more than $240k as well.

What about the team that Owen Craigie played for. I wonder if they still want someone to replace him?

Souths still have offers on the table for Ben and Shane Walker.

I wonder where all of this leaves Joe Williams? Maybe he should go to Wagga.

Acording to monaghan, because he's in our side, we've managed to lure an NRL standard Halfback.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4