1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adam Cuthbertson - Again

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Ryan, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,116 / 287
    Everyone knows I'm one of his greatest advocates. I had particular delight in sitting on the 50 metre line as he ran past for the 4th or 5th time, with a freakish offload leading to a great try to Lennon.

The Penrith Cougars stood around, and their 5/8 said, "This guy (Cuthbo) is friggen ridiculous...mark up on the @#!@!"

I couldn't have been more proud...all the Panthers fans would have heard it as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why isn't Cuthbo on the bench for firsts then?

We all know that he has talent to burn.

3. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    heard a rumour that he didnt react well to being dropped back behind morewood and is on the outer with coaching staff - could be true, may be bull****.

Either way id like to see him play in the same position in PL as first grade - so he can practise the skills he needs to improve on

4. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,116 / 287
    Agreed Fluffy. Playing him @ prop takes away his most potent weapon. But I won't go on...people get a little tired of me saying it. I just personally believe it's so plain to see.

I also thought he looked very up beat on the weekend.

5. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    Well if we dont sign any backrowers for BK he will more than likely get his shot, we can only hope. Disappointing if he did have a bad attitude about being dropped though!!!

6. clontaago

clontaago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 1
    It wasnt the fact he was dropped, more so the way it was done.

7. earl

earl Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    how good is this . On the one screen i can see lovely bouncing breasts and then Jen Hawkins butt. I think ill stay here for while. :lol2:

8. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Yeah earl,

It took me ages to get to the very last post!

I watched the Spud V Chief hit... ahhh those were the days!

Then garts lovely jubblies and then onto miss universe!

Great Thread guys

9. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    What were we talking about??

10. Downie

Downie Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Is the Manly player waving his hands saying he's out of it and badly injured or you got absolutely smashed and never to do that again? :p