Actually feel sorry for the Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Drizzle played like s**t for 70 minutes of that game. Very lucky win. Against a side with a better attack they would have been blown away by half time.

Napper said:
Melbourne wont make the GF. If you could bet on it i wouldnt be worried putting 1000 on it.

You can bet on it.

Betfair allows you to bet on winners or losers. I often lay (back horses to lose).

Lol sharks.

Funny stuff.

Was I the only person that saw the second last pass from Slater to Cronk as at least half a metre forward!!!. Not one mention of it since. But then again i have been watching News Ltd channel for the last 2 hours!!.

conanu said:
Was I the only person that saw the second last pass from Slater to Cronk as at least half a metre forward!!!. Not one mention of it since. But then again i have been watching News Ltd channel for the last 2 hours!!.

No I also saw it. Wasn't happy as I was on the sharks

conanu said:

Agree totally. Usually it's only Smith that can get away with that.

And how the hell did he win MOM?

Kiwi Eagle said:
They should have been practicing their NFL Defence for that last set of 6

I think Kiwi might have picked up the forward pass with his reference to NFL.

conanu said:

I can honestly say, I don't think the refs are biased, just inept.

bones said:
Super League scum. They deserved every bit of it.
Indeed. There were two Sydney teams that defected to Limited News Superleague, giving that ill conceived and evily executed plan some oxygen. Those teams were the dogs and the sharks.

Lest we forget.

weev said:
bones said:
Indeed. There were two Sydney teams that defected to Limited News Superleague, giving that ill conceived and evily executed plan some oxygen. Those teams were the dogs and the sharks.

Lest we forget.

Penrith went too.

Napper said:
weev said:
bones said:

Lest we forget.

Penrith went too.

Yep the Riff where are Super League team as well!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2