ACC / Drugs In Sport Super Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: ACC gives codes permission to notify clubs

Pretty hard not to be in the report with Dank being a big part of investigation. Not the end of the world.

I'd be surprised if Manly weren't mentioned in the report due to Danks. It doesn't mean they are guilty of anything.

So looking like its Manly, Panthers, newcastle, sharks, warriors and cows.

Thats what there saying on twitter (of course that is based on clubs that havnt announced).

Not surprised we are mentioned given danks involvement.

https://twitter.com/brentread_7/status/300914963021709313

@brentread_7
@BrianSutton1976 sharks, Newcastle and manly - 3 deloittes clubs. Also haven't been able to get cows or warriors

Have had a bad feeling about this all along. Thanks Des you've left your mark indelibly on this club. I feel sick.

If that's true the cows and warriors have something to worry about surely?

Wouldn't not being audited mean the ACC has prior substantial evidence of drugs and/or match fixing?

Hopefully the othet 4 clubs were only mentioned due to dank. I hope Dank is clean.

Do they ACC even have jurisdiction to investigate a New Zealand based club?

At least one of the six have been involved in Essendon style doping as they have said there are at least 2 cases of organized doping at a club level.

Some people are saying that more than 10 clubs have said they're in the clear.... so either clubs are lying, are yet to be contacted, or the internet is spreading lies (which we all know is not surprising).

This is better than Sherlock or Midsomer Murders. Hope all you clue gatherers haven't picked up a red herring.

Volley said:
Do they ACC even have jurisdiction to investigate a New Zealand based club?

Even if they dont, the NZ equivelant will co-operate with australian authorities, so there not safe.

susan said:
At least one of the six have been involved in Essendon style doping as they have said there are at least 2 cases of organized doping at a club level.

There's some confusion about that. The public report is referring to one. The Minister seemed to infer there were two.

It is also unclear if all mentions are about doping or might be about illicit drugs.

Whatever it is won't be good.

I hope Manly communicates with fans.

Qld Police confirmed to me today that they're not involved in ACC investigations. Clears Broncos, Titans & Cowboys.

From @toddbalym

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4