Absolute unadulterated madness

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Unless I heard wrong fox reported last night that Canberra are looking at offering Ricky Stuart a 7 year,7 million dollar contract to replace Furner.

To celebrate little Rick guided the eels to a tight 60 point loss to the Storm.Stephen Kearney must wonder what the hell is going on.He had a better record at the eels,is dispatched to waterboy at the broncos and Ricky gets a 7 mill offer.

Our game is going off the rails with all this diving,wrestling,shoulder charging but this is simply madness.Contracts are broken willy nilly,coaches sacked at random ...imagine the payout on a 7 mill contract if he fails and they want to sack him.

Just what has Stuart achieved? One GF on the back of work done by Graham Murray is all. He's an absolute tool and a wanker. Walked out on Cronulla when the going got tough, talked up NSW and lost, and now led Parrammatatata to the spoon. Good work.

susan said:
Unless I heard wrong fox reported last night that Canberra are looking at offering Ricky Stuart a 7 year,7 million dollar contract to replace Furner.

To celebrate little Rick guided the eels to a tight 60 point loss to the Storm.Stephen Kearney must wonder what the hell is going on.He had a better record at the eels,is dispatched to waterboy at the broncos and Ricky gets a 7 mill offer.

Our game is going off the rails with all this diving,wrestling,shoulder charging but this is simply madness.Contracts are broken willy nilly,coaches sacked at random ...imagine the payout on a 7 mill contract if he fails and they want to sack him.

Lol its hilarious isnt it? Its like dumb and dumber

Stuart has been unable to improve the players he has at the Eels, so he points the finger at them and says they are the ones to blame, not his coaching. They get the wooden spoon again this year, constantly get flogged by 40-60 points, play with a heart the size of a pea, consistently, and as a result Ricky gets offered a 7 million dollar contract at another club.

Stuart's manager must be a damn good negotiator, thats all i can gather from him constantly getting lucrative coaching roles despite being ****house.

I was watching the eels v storm game and rabs (i think) said he spoke to furner - the non sacked one, who said it just wasn't true about the offer.

Perhaps the rumour was started by Stuart to remind Parra how lucky they are to have him, just in case they were starting to feel they were'nt getting value for money...

They would be insane. Henry, an ex assistant there would be cheaper and better. Canberra are idiots. If they were going to sack furner it should have been last year, they now need a full clean out.

I heard that they offered him $7m a season for 7 seasons.

Canberra's management makes Parra look like a well oiled machine.

This what happens when more money is thrown into the game from TV rights and a banker running the game.

As someone said in another thread, Parramatta should pay Stuart the first million to leave and never come back. It's incredible that he manages to escape scrutiny by talking his team down at every opportunity and keeping expectations low.

The thing I laugh about with Parra supporters is when they bang on about how Stuart is the one bringing Will Hopoate to the club next year.....Stuart wasn't even a blip on the Eels radar when they poached Hoppa 2 from us, but ask Eels fans and they'll tell you its all their messiah's doing.

Ricky Stuart is a prime example of the old saying about a good player not always being a good coach. But he seems to have most in the NRL, and most of the media save one Brisbane journalist, hoodwinked into thinking that he's a brilliant coach. I wonder if that Courier-Mail journalist wrote his article as a warning to the Donkeys that if they ever sack Griffin (which if they don't improve in 2014 is likely) then Stuart is one coach they shouldn't even consider as his replacement.....

Kiwi Eagle said:
I heard that DCE and the Stewarts hate each other ...

It won't be a problem soon as I heard that the Stewart bros are going to north QLD in 2014 as the warmer climate will help their ongoing injuries.

Brissie Kid said:
Agreed MK Eagle.

Even the Raiders try from the scrum just before halftime saw one of their players run behind a team mate. But no seemed to care. Other times the referees this year have penalised it. I have no idea what the rules are.

Funny how last week Anderson said not binning Cronk last week for a professional foul was the right call, but then this weekend Manly and the Eels had players binned for far less.

simon64 said:
Dan said:
That is at least $8 Million too much

LOL.......one of your best Dan.

ha I am glad someone finally noticed, I thought it was a quality Dad joke

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4