Abbott to address Brookie Oval in G20 speech

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Hamster Huey said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
bones said:
Shoe1 said:
Prime Minister Tony Abbott will today outline his dream for a redeveloped Brookvale Oval in his closing address at the G20 Meeting in Brisbane.

Fresh on the heels of his statesmanlike oration on the $7 Medicare co-payment at the commencement of the conference, Mr Abbott has foreshadowed his intention to re-announce the $10m commitment he has made a few times before on the park's long-awaited upgrade.

Other world leaders have deplored the state of Brookvale. President Obama said that there would be hundreds of better stadia in his home country and that Australia is "third world" when it comes to sporting facilities.

Mr Putin expressed his disbelief at the quality of Qld stadia, such as Suncorp and Skilled Park, noting that "these teams could not even make 8, yet have quality facility." "Why do Sea Eagles have only 2nd rate oval, when they are most successful side of past 45 years?"

How do you know all this? Did he PM you?
He has friends in the Russian Mafia. Shoe1 i mean, not Tony Abbott. Abbott has no friends, anywhere.

I like him.

Really? I thought you were a Labor man.

??? Not sure where you get that from.

I'm not anybody's man...except for the girlfriend. :)

I don't need to take a side to like a person. Swinging voters decide government in this country; we're the only ones to truly hold leaders (and government) to account. ;)

Like Brookvale Oval, Abbott is a sad joke.

However I can handle Brookie a lot more than a bloke who cow-tows to the fossil fuel lobby like some BE_ATCH and it's short term profits over the future of the planet, and its children.

Shame Abbott - worst Prime Minister ever. Closely followed by McMahon.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6