Abbott can now focus on fixing Brookie Oval....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hopefully we get that $10 mill before he goes, start spending even if it is new ****houses for the hill

I heard through a current Minister in the Baird Government that is a friend of mine and also in fact a tragic Manly supporter. He said there is a plan for Brookie but due to the fact that Warringah Council own it and don't see it as a priority, it makes it a complex issue and that is the reason that they can't just throw funds at it. He said that Baird & the Penn's trying to sorting it out behind the scenes. Take it whatever way you want to but he seemed genuine. However we have had the current:
Prime Minister Tony Abbott
NSW State Premier Mike Baird
NSW State Minister Brad Hazzard
NSW State Minister John Barilaro

All Manly Supporters

And still nothing has been done but throw 30mil to WSW to do up parra stadium when you could throw a rock and hit homebush from that ground. Cant see the new PM the member for La Dee Dah Eastern Suburbs Latte sipping doing anything about it. Obviously the current NSW Gov crop don't want to be seen helping Manly as it could be bad for their publicity as all the Rednecks out west that still think we poach everyone, will stop voting for them.

Last edited:
Abbott is no longer Australia's Prime Minister conanu. Malcolm Turdbull.....er.....Turnbull ousted him with a Libral party vote of 54-44.

Hence for the third time in a row we have changed PM's mid-term.

Dillard knifed K-Dudd, who then returned the favour. Now Turdbull has done the same to Tony the budgie smuggler.

Second term in succession that this country has a PM that the population didn't vote for.

Don't ya love politics.......o_O
We vote for a Party, the Party nominates their Leader - so we have never actually voted for a PM @:cool:

Democracy is a dynamic beast - at least we stop the PM nudie(budgie) runs @:)

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
How the Fark Does those Farkin Grubs Watthematta get an upgraded stadium when we get fark all. We should have the Best Stadium by now but what do we get a Farkin Council Owned Suburban Ground whom we pay the Council for to Train and Play on. This is a farkin disgrace. The Farkin Penns need to give us Members who Pay Membership every Year and give us something to be proud of. Because at the moment I am seriously thinking about giving up my 37 years of supporting this great club but because of the wankers we got running the show. They need to find the Balls God gave them and use them.

Sorry folks but enough is enough

Does he keep Manly's #1 ticket holder honour??????

That's the big question!

At least when John Howard was the #1 ticket holder at St Merge he actually went to some of their home games at Kogarah. When was the last time Abbott went to one of Manly's home games at Brookie?

IIRC even Bob Hawke went to the occasional Raiders home game when they played at Seiffert Oval and later at Bruce.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6