Aaron Groom??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
What ever happened to him?? Great prospect then he went to the dogs and seems to have disappeared.

Napper said:
What ever happened to him?? Great prospect then he went to the dogs and seems to have disappeared.

Thats what happens when you go from Brookvale to Belmore.

Hasler said today Hodkinson had a great year at the Dogs, I saw about 20 of their matches this year. He played well half a dozen times at best.

Canterbury Career Killers. Turner, morris, pritchard, groom, Stagg, Hannant, Halatau, Hodkuntson. What a ****house recruitment drive that turned out.

Ennis is the only one doing ok.

He had huge things labelled on him at The Eagles. Funny you know, not many people leave our teams, and go onto better things...and I'm talking BEFORE Des Hasler as well....some more modern time players that come to mind was Donelly and Cannings...sorry about the spelling.

Ryan said:
He had huge things labelled on him at The Eagles. Funny you know, not many people leave our teams, and go onto better things...and I'm talking BEFORE Des Hasler as well....some more modern time players that come to mind was Donelly and Cannings...sorry about the spelling.
Donelly??, you're not thinking of Ian Donnelly are you?, that was hardly a loss for us.

Garts said:
That is what Ryan is saying, he was no loss.
OK,I get, although Cannings was playing good football for us, its just that he went lousy when he left,same as Mal Kaufusi.

Can anyone think of a player that left Manly and became a better player elsewhere? I can't.

ahh, my mate Groomy!! why, oh why?? absolute dynamite junior who looked the goods and now plays for 50 a win lol. What about Karl Johnson as well!!

Darren said:
ahh, my mate Groomy!! why, oh why?? absolute dynamite junior who looked the goods and now plays for 50 a win lol. What about Karl Johnson as well!!

Think of the tissues that you wasted on him Darren, probably be thousands. Tbh I also got a little excited when I did see him play.

I can not think of a single player in recent memory that has gone on to be a better player at another club.

Any one care to suggest one ?

I think Des will fall in to that catergory as a coach.

At the end of the day , his pay packet will increase , but job satifaction will be miniscule at best.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4