AAN Question

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ads

Bencher
Bought tickets this morning using my AAN.

It's meant to be 10 tickets per membership and I thought I had 4 memberships linked to the one AAN. However it would only let me buy 10 all up.

I only wanted 7 so it's all good but am worried come GF when it will only let me buy 2 instead of 8.

So have I totally misunderstood how the AAN's work or is there a problem? Does every individual member get there own AAN - I was originally told as I bought them all we only got one?

I have two memberships linked to my account and the email from the NRL on Friday confirmed that so maybe there's a problem with their database with your membership. If you still have your email from Friday check to see how many memberships you have been associated with.

I think you need an individual AAN for each membership

The NRL ave experienced an issue with multiple AAN's that they are currently working on resolving.

Ann annswer regarding ann Ann question?

I don't have anny idea.

(sorry)

Sumdumguy said:
I have two memberships linked to my account and the email from the NRL on Friday confirmed that so maybe there's a problem with their database with your membership. If you still have your email from Friday check to see how many memberships you have been associated with.

Had a look - the email says I have 4 memberships associated! So the only question is why couldn't I buy 20(40?) tickets instead of 10. Hopefully not an issue for the GF where tickets are more restricted.

Thanks! :)

Larissa said:
The NRL ave experienced an issue with multiple AAN's that they are currently working on resolving.

Thanks Larrissa. Good thing I didn't want 40 tickets!! :)

Larissa said:

As long as it wasn't multiple OOO's

@Larissa do you know how many tickets members will be able to purchase when they do the final ticketing at the beginning of Grand Final week?

No I don't, sorry.

It's completely up to the NRL, and usually depends on how many tickets have already been sold as well as who the competing teams end up being.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6