A yart considering the news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
away you go

5_17_1.png

01.Brett Stewart
02.Michael Robertson
03.Jamie Lyon (c)
04.Steve Matai
05.Will Hopoate
06.Kieran Foran
07.Daly Cherry-Evans
08.Jason King (c)
09.Matt Ballin
10.Brent Kite
11.Jamie Buhrer
12.Joe Galuvao
13.Glenn Stewart

14.Daniel Harrison
15.George Rose
16.Vic Mauro
17.Tim Robinson
18.Darcy Lussick

could be a good week to try t rex off the bench in the forwards. for all his shortcomings, i swtill wanna see what he has got in the middle.

hoppa will have wolfmans spot.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
away you go

5_17_1.png

01.Brett Stewart
02.Michael Robertson
03.Jamie Lyon (c)
04.Steve Matai
05.Will Hopoate
06.Kieran Foran
07.Daly Cherry-Evans
08.Jason King (c)
09.Matt Ballin
10.Brent Kite
11.Jamie Buhrer
12.Joe Galuvao
13.Glenn Stewart

14.Daniel Harrison
15.George Rose
16.Vic Mauro
17.Tim Robinson
18.Darcy Lussick

If Jamie is not 100% maybe put Hoppa at 3 and Oldfield at 5

I thought all forwards on the bench considering its the sharks, Lussick
scored 4 tries in his last game last week btw

Strangely enough, the team doesn't look too bad. It'll be interesting to see what no watmough does to the team. For all his shortcomings, he is a very strong runner and has an aura around him in attack and defence. Its a good thing the youngsters have proven themselves. Our young forwards have usually struggled a bit off the bat. Im not too concerned with the YART team, however on paper, the sharks forward pack looks a scary prospect.

I think the team looks good.  Stupid of Choc to give a younger man a leg up.  We beat up the Gummies in the trial with our NSW Cup team, so I don't see them as intimidating.  Especially as I saw Smith's leg heavily iced on Sunday.  Anyway I'd be running through their centre pairing as the Warriors did on Sunday.  I see a win here.   

This is the perfect opportunity for T-Rex to be trialed off the bench as an impact forward.

With Killer, Matai and Hoppa all available in the centres I think it's pretty clear that he's the 4th choice centre we have and 3rd choice winger given hoppa's form....And he just might turn out to be a revelation in the forwards!

bob dylan link said:
[quote author=Crabcakes and Football link=topic=187301.msg330373#msg330373 date=1301890543]
Possibly Higgins in for Seu Seu?

Roy??
[/quote]

Missy.

All Watmough has done is hastened his own demise at the club. Buhrer will get an excellent chance to improve his status in the eyes of the coaching staff IMO. Confident that he will do himself no harm.

Given that Seu Seu has offered nothing all year I see him being suspended as a plus. Opens up a spot for a younger bloke to crack into FG & doom Terry Terry to the realm of reggies forevermore.

Good times.

I too wouldnt mind giving T rex his first forwards run, really really hope he doesnt get picked ahead of hoppa

Fluffy link said:
I too wouldnt mind giving T rex his first forwards run, really really hope he doesnt get picked ahead of hoppa

Can't see T-Rex getting a sniff of FG if things stay as they are. It would be unfair to pick him over the mass of quality young forwards we have (that are playing great) & he is a far poorer outside back than Hoppa Jr. & Oldfield.

Unless we can get T-Rex back at a budget price I think we'll let him go elsewhere. No point in playing him given our squad. Nice depth though.

Fluffy link said:

Surely not.

Anyway, T-Rex was reported to be a bit despondant post wabbits game, so maybe thats a sign he knows he has stiff competition thats beating him to his spot.

Wolfpack link said:
Given that Seu Seu has offered nothing all year I see him being suspended as a plus. Opens up a spot for a younger bloke to crack into FG & doom Terry Terry to the realm of reggies forevermore.

Good times.

Remind me how many tries we scored in the last 10 mins when Ballin was replaced?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6