A world without Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Not Paul Kent

Reserve Grader
All this talk of Kieran moving on got me thinking about what a world without Foran would look like.....................and to my surprise it doesn't look too bad, I know I'll get shouted down for this and the best case scenario is that he re-signs with us but I think without him we could build a team with better balance.

If he and Matai Are set on leaving and we also move on Mason, Wolf man and Horo we could probably afford to bring in Hodkinson on half what we would pay Foran then still have room to buy McGuire, Kasiano and One of Merrin or Waerea-Hargreaves for 2016 this would make out team look like this:

Stewart
Gutherson
Hiku
Lyon
Taufua
DCE
Hodkinson
McGuire
Ballin
Lawrence
Buhrer
Mateo
Merrin

Kasiano
Trbojevic
Starling
JSL
Lui

It's not such a bad looking team and would have more chance of winning a premiership than if we kept Foran with a mediocre pack! The team would be able to operate in very much the same way with Hodko organising the attack on the left edge, we'd have a more than competitive forward pack and a top flight goal kicker to boot!

All this talk about Foran does not faze me . i would rather focus on our team this year than fantasize what may not be

In A World Without Foran
I sometimes think about how I'd live without Foran
He pushed away the clouds
In the eye of the storm he found me
And he built a wall around me
He saved me time and time again
With him gone I'd never mend

Whisper softly to me Kieran
Tell me what I wanna hear
Tell me it's all ok
Promise me better days

In a world without you