A typo or not

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
From Foxsports.com.au

LeagueStorm unveils teen prospect

February 24, 2007 FORMER Australia player Jamie Lyon was supposed to be the star attraction for Manly in an NRL trial on the Sunshine Coast but he was matched by teenage Storm prospect Israel Falou in front of more that 8000 fans at Quad Park on the Sunshine Coast.

The Sea Eagles ran out winners 30-20 in an entertaining match played in three parts under the NRL's pre-season powerplay format.

Falou, who is only 17, emerged from the game as one of the new stars displaying a huge fend and exciting footwork for someone so young.

He also came up with some punishing defence and try-saving tackles.

Melbourne jumped to an early 10-0 lead through tries to powerhouse prop Antonio Calluses and fullback Luke Samoa before Manly ran on their big names in the second term.

Sea Eagles halfback Matt Orford had an immediate impact, setting up two quick tries for Manly to draw level at 10-10 before a Lyon conversion put them in the lead 12-10.

Manly's Origin forward Anthony Watmough finished off a clever move between hacker Michael Monaghan and Lyon to score Manly's third try and Lyon's conversion pushed them out to an 18-10 lead.

Melbourne hit back soon after when impressive front rower Brett White crashed over for a converted try that set the scene for a grandstand finish with Manly clinging to a 18-16 lead midway through the final term.

Lyon then launched a towering bomb which saw Sea Eagles winger Michael Robertson fall down to score his second try and with Orford's conversion Manly had the game won 24-16 with a few minutes remaining.

Bundaberg recruit Michael Barni, signed by Manly from the Torres Strait, completed Manly's scoring with a try in the final minute of the trial.

Both clubs unearthed some exciting talent with young Storm halfback Liam Foran and Falou both impressing along with Barni for Manly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
poor monas even the media pays him out heheheh

I remember reading this last night. So many typo's in that article. Antonio Calluses? Barni? Hacker was the funniest of the bunch though.

let alone robbos try coming in the middle period.

I have a feeling this was written second hand by sherlocks secretary

i'll leave it there until the season starts and u give a gem worthy of replacing it mate :)

nah i dont agree

i think theres a big question mark over our pack

however if two or 3 of them step up it could be interesting.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6