A thank you thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
On Friday I head off for 10 days holiday on the south coast of NSW (Shoalhaven Heads)....a bloody long way to go to set up a tent and have a few beers BUT that's where my 2 daughters (one of whom lives in Moree and the other in Melbourne) wanted to go with their families so that's where we are going.

And, I'll probably not spend much (if any) time on Social Media so just wanted to say a few thank you's before I sign off for the year on Thursday afternoon.

Dan

Thanks Dan for your continued efforts in keeping Silvertails going for another year.

The Mods

Who do a great job (and yes I know not everyone is happy all the time) BUT they still do a top job and deserve not just mine BUT everyone's thanks.

Larissa

Provides great input from the club, how refreshing this is, just a pity that we don't get a few more inputs (even if it was occasional) from some others...imagine a thread with questions and answers from the CEO / Coach....even if it happened just at the start of the season and at the end...anyway we can but dream!!

The MWTS

Those that read on here, the almost 1000 we have on Facebook and the 2500 that I have on my data base...thanks for reading my e-mails / thread posts and for being a part of what I believe is the best travellng supporter group in the NRL....the simple fact that other clubs are asking me to replicate this for them says it all!!

When I started the MWTS I knew maybe 2 or 3 other Manly fans, now I haven't a hope in hedes of remembering them all when we get together.

Do I love doing what I do with them....you betcha!!

The Silvertails Family

For reading my posts, understanding that I make a few spelling errors and sometimes (like today) can't add up.

I feel I have made a whole new bunch of friends on here and my hope is that one day we can all meet (or most anyway).

Happy Christmas everyone, and fingers crossed that 2013 will be another great year!!

Mark, yet to have the opportunity to meet you and get on a trip. As an outsider looking in you do a great job mate. I was quite looking forward to China...but anyway maybe 2014.

All the best to you and your family for Xmas and New Year...enjoy Shoalhaven and the beer.

Mark,

Have a safe trip, a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year and a great holiday with your family :)

Oh yeah, and a safe return home too.

Good on you Mark, have a great Christmas break! Love ya work with the MWTS & I hope to go on another tour in 2013 :)

Say Hi to my old man for me (that's where he lives)

Not sure if you'll have a car and stuff, but if you do, try and get to Huskisson........there is a fish and chip shop there that alleges to have the best chips in the world (they are pretty awesome........and yes, I'm getting to the Manly related bit) and they have a wall where celebs have signed things.........and one is our own Snake.

Happy Xmas Mark, and +1 for Huskisson, went there in October, great spot. Hymes Beach near there is a must if you're in the area.

My thanks also go to those who were already thanked above. I'd also like to thank Mark for putting up a thank you thread. So, thanks for this great thank you thread Mark, it's one of the best such threads I've seen here. Oh, and a happy & safe festive season to all.

All the best Mark. You make following our great club all the more enjoyable. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Thanks all for the comments everyone but note it wasn't all about me, I was sincere in wishing all of the others the very best. And yes I do have a car (Prado 4WD) and LOVE Fish and Chips so I'll give that one a run for sure, thanks for the tip.

And don't worry Jatz, I don,t do Scuba so I'll be safe....my ONLY drama is one of my sons in law is a pisshead, so keeping up with him will be a challenge...funnily enough the other one doesn't drink at all!!

Bradza said:
So on average, that makes you three very sensible drinkers!

Yes on average about right.

Merry Xmas to you and Mrs Bradza as well, hope all is going as well as it can for you.

Cheers

You always crack me up Ryan, sorry to say we are camping, 3 tents side by side so that might be a little hard !!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
You always crack me up Ryan, sorry to say we are camping, 3 tents side by side so that might be a little hard !!!

bahaha - nice one Mark. ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4