A spade a spade

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Georgie-O

Not waxing lyrically but I love the Eagles and they've meant so much to me since I started following them with all my heart since 1981 as an 8 year old...

Posters that jump on here and give it to other supporters for being even just a bit critical...so the hell what? Especially when they're trying to be constructive...They are so too often derided for being negative and not true Manly fans....it gets up my nose majorly. Accusing them for being less than supporters by just being critical is a joke! Is it wrong to want your club to be the best it can be?? Any decent league observer could tell that despite being equal 1st on points with the Chooks there were glaring deficiencies in our side going into the finals and the fact we had our pants pulled down against a vastly superior pack tonight by the Rabbits was no surprise. The smart money says we should throw the bank at DCE and Foran and just build the side around them with the best pack we can muster. For mine they are absolute champions and the key to future premiership successes. For interest sake if you had to balance the books and choose only between these options (I know they're different
position players), knowing the other option would be gone forever, who would you keep? I've gone 3 players against 2 to even it up a little. A) K. Foran D. Cherry-Evans or B) B. Stewart, S. Matai, A. Watmough.

Its sad how we tear each other apart, everyone is entitled to an opinion regardless of wether you like it or not.

Georgie-O said:
The smart money says we should throw the bank at DCE and Foran and just build the side around them with the best pack we can muster.

How well did that work out for us last night against the Bunnies? If that's what we're going to do, get used to being flogged.
Every team needs balance, but without a decent pack in front of them, the halves haven't got a chance, no matter how good they are.

Georgie-O said:
Not waxing lyrically but I love the Eagles and they've meant so much to me since I started following them with all my heart since 1981 as an 8 year old...

Posters that jump on here and give it to other supporters for being even just a bit critical...so the hell what? Especially when they're trying to be constructive...They are so too often derided for being negative and not true Manly fans....it gets up my nose majorly. Accusing them for being less than supporters by just being critical is a joke! Is it wrong to want your club to be the best it can be?? Any decent league observer could tell that despite being equal 1st on points with the Chooks there were glaring deficiencies in our side going into the finals and the fact we had our pants pulled down against a vastly superior pack tonight by the Rabbits was no surprise. The smart money says we should throw the bank at DCE and Foran and just build the side around them with the best pack we can muster. For mine they are absolute champions and the key to future premiership successes. For interest sake if you had to balance the books and choose only between these options (I know they're different
position players), knowing the other option would be gone forever, who would you keep? I've gone 3 players against 2 to even it up a little. A) K. Foran D. Cherry-Evans or B) B. Stewart, S. Matai, A. Watmough.
Exactly, I don't post much just for this reason and I've spoken to plenty of others who don't bother, there is always a smart ass ready to put s:$t on you for having a different opinion , and his back up won't be far away either, all you can do is ignore those key board heroes , you and everyone else is entitled to an opinion ..... So be heard.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7