A question

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry Ryan but it isnt me who is wrong in this case

One is inherent (intelligence), the other is a combination of the application of inherent intelligence and learned behavior.

What you claim as inherent intelligence is in fact wisdom Fro - two extremely different aspects of one's persona.
Intelligence is someone who is learned - smarter.
What may be a wise decision, may in fart turn out to be a very dumb one.
If your father is smart - doesn't mean you automatically are naturally you know.

[quote author=Fro]
Sorry Ryan but it isnt me who is wrong in this case

One is inherent (intelligence), the other is a combination of the application of inherent intelligence and learned behavior.

What you claim as inherent intelligence is in fact wisdom Fro - two extremely different aspects of one's persona.
Intelligence is someone who is learned - smarter.
What may be a wise decision, may in fart turn out to be a very dumb one.
If your father is smart - doesn't mean you automatically are naturally you know.
[/quote]

:blush:

My Father did tell me one thing Ryan.

Never argue with fools, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience :)

I didnt say inherited, I said inherent.

and Wisdom and Intellegence are 2 very different animals.

My Father did tell me one thing Ryan.

Never argue with fools, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience :)

I didnt say inherited, I said inherent.

and Wisdom and Intellegence are 2 very different animals.

I'm not claiming inherent, and inherited are one in the same - your assuming and are wrong in thinking I did so.
What I am saying is that individuals learn and become more intelligent indiviually and at their own pace.
I was saying that your Dad would be wise - through experience, but just because he's your father, doesn't mean you'd be as smart as him (wise versus intelligence).

In theory, it's obvious that someone with a higher IQ IS smarter than someone who doesn't have such a high IQ, but at the same time, those sillier people may be more wise, and or street smart. :!:

Well mine is 151 and I am pretty much an idiot at anything outside of maths or science so I don't know what the point of it is.

I see the latest "look how big mine is" contest is to do with IQ hey?

Well some here has already claimed theirs to be higher than what I was told mine is, so I shall keep out of this oine and keep the poor little fella tucked in my pants.

I didnt bother putting my number up either, IQ is a culturally skewed test anyway, does not mean **** in the real world

Yes, but if I score reasonably coming from another culture, and a third world one at that, maybe I'm a closet genius and I've never had hard proof? (I've long suspected it however). ;)

you just said you took it in Zimbabwe, wasnt that your culture??

and yes we are all aware of your suspicions in that department :)

There is one guy who is smarter than all of you put together.

How many of you on this site are getting paid $240k pa to kick balls over the dead ball line, throw high looping passes and run concentric circles?

To me he seems like one helluva smart guy to get paid that much.

There is one guy who is smarter than all of you put together.

How many of you on this site are getting paid $240k pa to kick balls over the dead ball line, throw high looping passes and run concentric circles?

To me he seems like one helluva smart guy to get paid that much.

We have a winner :lol:

Well mine is 151 and I am pretty much an idiot at anything outside of maths or science so I don't know what the point of it is.

I did the test when I was about 13 and was told I had the 2nd highest IQ in the school.

That other bloke was real brainy but

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6