A question or two to the "Guests" that frequent this site regularly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really wish people wouldnt drag up really old threads.

I just spent 10 minutes reading through the posts on the first page before realising they were 2 years old!!!!

:(

Sorry.

I got in trouble for starting a new thread on this same topic, so I thought I should just bump this old one.

clontaago said:
Dont apologise GE it is through my own stupidity more than anthing else!

I'm sorry you're stupid!

ba hahahahahahahahahah

I'm kidding, I'm kidding!!!!! Its taken me this long to decide whether or not to type that, but then I realised you'd see the (hopefully) funny side to it.

:angel:

Now I'm scared.

Yes all good mate.

I cant be too stupid after all, I follow the Eagles. Now if I were a Roosters supporter...........

clontaago said:
Yes all good mate.

I cant be too stupid after all, I follow the Eagles. Now if I were a Roosters supporter...........

There are much more stupid supporters than Roosters supporters- Bears fans still holding out hope of being re-admitted into the competition- not going to happen.

Once was a guest now a member! Proud one eyed eagle, my profile name referes to the nick name i gave Matai a few years ago "the bullie" just love the way he goes about his buisness, GO MANLY!

most of the guests are Bulldung supporters.

Shame they don't the ability to set up an account or remember a password. Otherwise it would be good for them to join in on the friendly banter.

the bullie said:
Once was a guest now a member! Proud one eyed eagle, my profile name referes to the nick name i gave Matai a few years ago "the bullie" just love the way he goes about his buisness, GO MANLY!

Call me old and cynical (ok, you're old and cynical) but this week I am going to reserve judgement on any new registrations and especially those with any form or variant of the word "dog" or "bull" in them no matter what the "explanation" on why they were chosen.

welcome.

Hi Mark

I have long been a member but always seem to view posts without logging in, in fact I would probably view posts several times a day.

Ill make an effort to log in and join in on the banter.

Go the SEA EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8