A question or two to the "Guests" that frequent this site regularly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: A question or two to the 30-40 "Guests" that frequent this site regularly

but we do talk footy Dan, in between sacking Hasler, hanging max, punting Lowe and feeding Peters  :D

Cool, what do I mean by paranoid? Well I didn’t know the club was in a financial crisis ‘til I came here ;D

BTW does anyone actually know that Foran hasn’t signed? The SMH yesterday reads like he has, as did the Australian a few months back – the club’s poor communication may just be the issue.

Also.. good to see all the old names on here – many I have not seen for years, guess you’ve been here all along huh?

It was mentioned in an article today with some quotes from Lowe.
http://www.silvertails.net/news/4945-contract-negotiations-no-excuse-for-poor-form-graham-lowe

All good WAMF it's just the newness it's new for all of us and things will settle into a better routine soon

Well thanks to Mark i'm gonna join in as well, although i've been a member of this site for god knows how long.  Basically like a lot of posters just coming on here and reading for updates is sufficient!

Even coming on here and reading the banter between posters is really quite funny, but like another poster said we all share the same passion and thats Manly!

But if truth be known I haven't posted here because like Kiwi Eagle i'm a kiwi and would hate to be smited!

smite...smite smite smite smite smite damn kiwi's :)

Man up Ants, or get off this site.

More newbies (or people coming back)...Dan I should be on a commision....not sure what of but it sounded good!!

Matabele link said:
Now it resembles a weekend craft group.
I'm feeling the love tonight - an applaud for that. I sometimes think it is like a dog walking trail, with lots of excited and happy Manly fans weeing in any number of threads - my only concern is that the number twos are disposed of thoughtfully.

You must admit MB, there's a lot of new names, and some that haven't posted for a long time so as long as they stay and contribute all will be good. It's funny that my simple "question" thread could drag so many in.......I thought a few might jump in but there's been rather a lot hasn't there?

If you open a church Mark I am going to start to get worried :)

Dear 97 guests...

Hi!

Here's what I think.

At least 10 of you are probably "sports journo's" (lol@jouno) trolling around hoping we can do your job.

Possibly 37 (to make my math easier) are bulldog trolls looking to post then run back to the kennel to tell them what you've posted, and

the remaining 50 are manly fans lurking around seeing what's up.

So manly fans, time to register (I did recently) it's easy and not scary at all. We all remember the first post we made on our first forum, fingers nervously tapping away.....and none of our heads exploded.

There you have it, power in numbers so time to register.

One more thing, it's 10am Monday morning, what are any of you doing on this site???? Get back to work!

cheers.

RE: Dear 97 guests...

I know some of the regular long term posters who are choosing not to sign in, therefore it means they cannot quickly and easily add a reply.

This is in reaction to the many recent threads/posts regarding Des, the board, and anything which can be loosely related to them.

To me that a is smart choice, I have been avoiding adding comments in the past few weeks in relation to the horrible mess that has been going on, this is to prevent pouring fuel on to what was a raging bonfire going on here.

It's a pity some others have not chosen to wait before typing, when alot of information was and still is missing, and before they considered how others on the forum may take their comments.

But for anyone who is a Manly fan, and just hasn't bothered to sign up, then go ahead and join as mentioned.

Many of these would be Iphone/smartphone users checking in without logging in. Sometimes its easier to do this.

globaleagle said:
Hi!

Here's what I think.

At least 10 of you are probably "sports journo's" (lol@jouno) trolling around hoping we can do your job.

Possibly 37 (to make my math easier) are bulldog trolls looking to post then run back to the kennel to tell them what you've posted, and

the remaining 50 are manly fans lurking around seeing what's up.

So manly fans, time to register (I did recently) it's easy and not scary at all. We all remember the first post we made on our first forum, fingers nervously tapping away.....and none of our heads exploded.

There you have it, power in numbers so time to register.

One more thing, it's 10am Monday morning, what are any of you doing on this site???? Get back to work!

cheers.

I dont remember my first post

Can 1 of the 97 guests please leave so we have 96 guests.

96 makes me happy but 97 makes me feel sick.

MadMarcus said:
Can 1 of the 97 guests please leave so we have 96 guests.

96 makes me happy but 97 makes me feel sick.

I thought you were referring to 69 and wondered where you were going with it Marcus!

Then it twigged!

RE: A question or two to the 30-40 "Guests" that frequent this site regularly

Oops, I guess I shoulda used the 'search' button before making a new thread.

My apologies to the op and did I read something about sacking hasler on page 7!

RE: A question or two to the 30-40 "Guests" that frequent this site regularly

I usually sit here as a guest but only cause I am more a reader than a poster most times.

Right now, I am honestly lost for words as to what to say ahich many who do know me will find that totally unusual :)

Mrs Perko

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6