A query regarding Cleal..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
Forgive me if this has been covered in the other threads, but this has been bugging me a little...

With Cleal leaving, where does that leave Manly's rights with regards to talent that he has scouted whilst in the employ of MWSE?? Are potential future Manly greats now destined to be Bulldogs instead, and do MWSE have any legal rights in the matter??

I'm most definitely NOT a lawyer, but would think that something along the lines of intellectual property type of law may adhere, in the same way that if a product is developed by (hypothetically) a group in company A who then defect to company B, legally company A still has the rights to the original product as they have invested the capital in said product's development.

Another question would be are the young talent that he's scouted signed with MWSE or Noel Cleal?? I hope someone understands what I'm getting at: cos' I'm quickly getting to drunk to make any sense... Even to me??

Cheers, Gary :)

Here's hoping your hangover isn't too bad today.

I'd say the answer is whatever is written on paper. If they've signed, well and good. If not, a free man they be.

either that or yes, a pineapple.

I guess it comes down to wether you have a contract or not? Really it comes down to if you want to live on the beach or in a concrete westy hole?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6