A player signing that would stop you supporting manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Napper said:
Osama Bin Laden and The pope could have 69ers for halftime entertainment at brooky and i'd still support Manly.

Hmmm I think you watch some interest adult films

Napper said:
Osama Bin Laden and The pope could have 69ers for halftime entertainment at brooky and i'd still support Manly.

Why The Face!

A merger would be the only thing that would stop me supporting the club. Like a few others on here, I sat out the NE years.

In terms of players, I shared the dislike of Craig Field that a lot of others here seem to have had. It never stopped me supporting the club. I just used to watch games hoping that nobody would pass the ball to him!
'
As for current players, Jamie Soward tops the list of sure. I am not a violent person but every time I see him I get a strong urge to punch him in the head. It is just as well I have never met him face to face....

You guys can breathe a sigh of relief as we actually DID sign mundine in the mid 90's.

He was just starting his career with stgeorge & had 2nd thoughts after he signed with us.

He asked Bob Fulton if he could get out of his deal as he changed his mind and Bob said yes.

We can all breathe a sigh of relief and thank Bob for the legend that he is!

In saying that, i'd always support Manly.

manlywarringah said:
You guys can breathe a sigh of relief as we actually DID sign mundine in the mid 90's.

He was just starting his career with stgeorge & had 2nd thoughts after he signed with us.

He asked Bob Fulton if he could get out of his deal as he changed his mind and Bob said yes.

We can all breathe a sigh of relief and thank Bob for the legend that he is!

In saying that, i'd always support Manly.

I remember that signing. Manly also signed Wally Lewis and Gene Miles in a package deal about a year or two before the Bronkos appeared. McAuliffe, the King of Qld made such a fuss about it to the League that Manly were forced to withdraw the deal. They grabbed Cliff Lyons from Norths instead.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4