A PLAN TO SAVE BRETT STEWART

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stevie said:
Rambofan said:
Stevie said:
Rambofan said:
Stevie said:
I Never mentioned the telegraph , if you have a source as you say,what is the reason behind no announcement ,He hasn't told anyone at manly yet ???

Interesting Reading thanks
Depending on the players manager,the forward moving club,the club being left and the individual situation of the player AND the clubs,contract negotiations can go on for months and months.As the negotiations move forward,some contracts and their components are signed off on PRIOR to the end contract being drawn,as they are fabricated.

This "Protects" the players and the forward club from changing circumstances,such as injury,recruitment of other players(in the players position)salary cap issues,sponsor drop offs and the player loyalty to third party sponsor attached to the club the player is going to.

EG If player "A" has a deal with a third party that is longer than the current contract,or the player has a get out clause that is executed,the player may inadvertently cross over to a team who has sponsors who are the third party player sponsors opposition.This causes drama for the player and his sponsor.

Confusing,I know.lol

there are many,many parts to a contract with a club these days.Many.And they are negotiated all the way to the day an announcement is made following the exchange.
Due time my good man,due time.

You seem very well versed in these matters, Makes me wonder How close to this you actually are , One more Question are Manly aware he is leaving ??
His manager has made the club aware of his intentions,but of course,the finer details will never be released.

All these people "claiming" this, that and the other.............as if a multi million dollar deal would be leaked out to people who talk in riddles. There will always be rumors and assumptions but at the end of the day, if I was a player commanding millions and some halfwit on a supporters forum was spruiking news about me, I would instantly sack my manager for breach of a commericial in confidence discussion!!! Funny that hasn't happened, probably because it's not true.

Rambofan said:
Depending on the players manager,the forward moving club,the club being left and the individual situation of the player AND the clubs,contract negotiations can go on for months and months.As the negotiations move forward,some contracts and their components are signed off on PRIOR to the end contract being drawn,as they are fabricated.

This "Protects" the players and the forward club from changing circumstances,such as injury,recruitment of other players(in the players position)salary cap issues,sponsor drop offs and the player loyalty to third party sponsor attached to the club the player is going to.

EG If player "A" has a deal with a third party that is longer than the current contract,or the player has a get out clause that is executed,the player may inadvertently cross over to a team who has sponsors who are the third party player sponsors opposition.This causes drama for the player and his sponsor.

Confusing,I know.lol

there are many,many parts to a contract with a club these days.Many.And they are negotiated all the way to the day an announcement is made following the exchange.

Blah, blah blah. You are a week late (in an hour) and every excuse you throw up does zero for me. You made a massive claim and it hasn't happened. From what I hear it won't happen.

ManlyBacker said:
Rambofan said:

Confusing,I know.lol

Blah, blah blah. You are a week late (in an hour) and every excuse you throw up does zero for me. You made a massive claim and it hasn't happened. From what I hear it won't happen.
We will see about that.

Well Rambofan from what ive heard from a few sources the Roosters are actually after Warriors fullback Glen Fisiiahi and are in talks with him as we speak. It actually makes much more sense then them chasing Snake at his age tbh.

All this Roosters stuff may well be correct, but until a contract is exchanged and registered with the NRL I believe he is still open to negotiate. May be wrong though

Rambofan said:
Stupid idea.He has signed with the roosters for 2.6 million.Your donations would have to exceed that amount.And he would have to renege on the contract.

Neither will happen.

Pool your money for Matai,or tempt C Bailey out of retirement.

I know Brett's a champion fullback, but it's hard to believe the Roosters would pay $650,000 a season for someone with a chronic knee injury.

All sounds a little suss to me, although stranger things have happened I guess.

Rambofan is unravelling.
He said Snake was signing with the Roosters last Friday.
Now he says he signed something, but it wasn't the 'final' contract, hence it can't be announced yet (blah blah).
So if it wasn't a binding contract tying him to the Roosters, I suggest it is approximately as significant as him signing his guest leagues club membership as he walks through their door. It doesn't mean he's joining them. It doesn't mean he's leaving Manly. It means diddly-squat.

Rambofan is liar. It's been reported in multi news outlets that the roosters have a youth signing policy inplace And won't sign anyone 26 or over.

I'd love the Roosters, Eels or Dragoons to sign someone for 600k a year with knee problems!! It would be hilarious all the excuses!

Earnie the Eagle said:
Rambo when do you think the official announcement will come on Brett Stewarts move to the Roosters?

Earnie have you heard anything about Snakes contract negotiations, is there any weight to Rambofans dribble?

torana355 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Rambo when do you think the official announcement will come on Brett Stewarts move to the Roosters?

Earnie have you heard anything about Snakes contract negotiations, is there any weight to Rambofans dribble?

In short Torana, no. Read post 92. That by itself tells the story. If still not convinced then read post 111.

Cambo said:
Rambofan is liar. It's been reported in multi news outlets that the roosters have a youth signing policy inplace And won't sign anyone 26 or over.

Yes as we all know,if it is reported in the media,it must be true.(SARC)

Naive arse clown.

Earnie the Eagle said:

When the contract special clauses have ben met and when he can bridge the announcement to his new third party sponsors for next year I believe.

Sooner rather than later.And before SOO squad is named.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6