A new season begins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anybody else back into it ?

I'm back playing, motivation isn't high at all lol, have barely been to a training in the last 4 weeks

Been a mixed start for me, played week 1 in Prems and the rest in 2nds

Won both our 2 dayers comfortably and 2/4 in the 1 day games, 1 loss due to blatant cheating which they admitted too lol, we didn't play well though

So far had scores of 4, 2, 4, 5*, 42, 105, 0 and 61*. Bowling wise was wicketless until last Saturday when I picked up 3/12

Batting wasn't going my way so didn't bother hopping in the nets and decided to get really aggressive and it's worked well lol, the 1st ball of my 42 I hit out of the park and made the score off 14 balls and it's gone well from there, apart from the duck lol

We played a ridiculous game last weekend where we made 398/9 and rolled them for 53, my contribution to that score was the duck haha. Told the boys I was saving my runs up for the Sunday game and funnily enough was 61* out of our 123

Had about 8 chances go down off my bowling before finally rattling the sticks a couple of times

I hope you guys who still play post your efforts/scores/etc...I dunno....even though we may be 1's and 0's to each other at the moment....I admit I enjoy hearing about your games.

Me...looking forward to another season of forfeits over here. I still buy myself a big trophy though!

(I don't)

But post away!

I loved the game but 47 I'm a bit old now and still get itchy feet . Played first grade and got bowling average and aggregate 3 years running back in 92 93 94. Went on an emus tour at 16 and that was my first and last time on a plane. Moved town and made a comeback back in 2008 and went well ,I think I was 39 and still put the skids under them . The good old days.

Have had two knocks so far this season. 40* and 18. Got out not offering to one that seamed back and took off from a guy who hadn't moved it a mm off straight for two overs. I hate getting out like that, not sure there is a worse way to be honest.

No requirement to roll the arm over just yet

Not a great start to the season for me. A bit like KE, motivation is waning a little. Scores of 10, 3 & 8 would have a lot to do with that. I need to take a leaf out of KE's book & go out and whack it. Been thinking about my batting too much and trying to play 'properly' instead of just hitting the thing.
Well as they say, 'there's always next week'.

See it, hit it !!!! Simple theory, my problem these days is the seeing it bit. Crappy weather here is Sydney has meant we haven't had a hit for 2 weeks. Looks to be fine this weekend so looking forward to getting back out there.

I'm like you Clint, over thinking the process. Put your hand up if every season you come up with a new "trigger movement" to fix your batting woes. LOL, I know I'm guilty.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2