A Must......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Look all I was saying is that he's definitely worth a look.....lean , quick and would suit our style, a lot like Lawrence , right attitude...... A few on here have short memory's, there have been issues over the years that I'm sure our sponsors haven't like been linked to also........ Like Brett Stewart for example although found not guilty..... Not a good look...... People make mistakes and most like wicks pay for them...... it's the path they choose forward that they should be judged on.

c eagle said:
right attitude
That is one unknown at this point.
The other is his footy ability. I read that he hasn't even watched NRL on TV and by September it will be 4 years since he's played.
He turns 29 in December.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
c eagle said:
right attitude
That is one unknown at this point.
The other is his footy ability. I read that he hasn't even watched NRL on TV and by September it will be 4 years since he's played.
He turns 29 in December.
He's willing to play on a base salary this is not about the coin, he's been trying to get back on the paddock in any capacity since his release, don't always believe what you read...... He's running a pub , you don't think he hasn't seen any footy? , and even so if this was true do you think that would affect his ABILITY to play the game he's played all his life........because he hasn't been watching it on the box.

Why isn't their a demand for honest players to get their first chance ?
Its always about people deserving a second chance, which can only be at the expense of the former :huh:

No one knows what the ASADA reports will do to the wholesome game of RL. But I know that Corporates do not want a bar of any scandal.

HappilyManly said:
Why isn't their a demand for honest players to get their first chance ?
Its always about people deserving a second chance, which can only be at the expense of the former :huh:
Because it is PC to say people just make mistakes because they were led astray. They are really just victims themselves. It's the nanny state mentality which says society is really to blame, everyone makes mistakes but really, we all have hearts of gold. (Especially people with ability in rugby league.)

c eagle said:
Masked Eagle said:
I'm not sure he is origin quality player. Good luck to him if he's really gotten his life back on track but I can think of several "fringe" players I think would have more potential who I'd prefer to give an opportunity too.
Like?......

Most of the blokes already on our list. I'm sure if he came to use we'd get the best out of him, but I just don't we'll get that much out of it. I don't have too many issues with him getting another chance, I just wasn't that fussed on him as a player before, combine that with his age and I just don't think its a gamble signing we need to make.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4