A month away and we win 4-WOW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
Plenty of Canines ( Dingos) loads of Camels and much to my surprise we have only seen 2 Roos on the entire trip. We have travelled over 7500 Kms to this point, 3000 of that over some of the toughest roads in the country. What a trip, not for everyone but incredible nonetheless. However I have really missed Silvertails and my Manly mates. Back into the rough stuff ( starting Saturday) for another 4-5 days and then back into sort of civilisation from then to home which is about 2 weeks away , and then back to work....hang on NOT back to work hooray!!!!

Don't know I'll be in range for the next game, hope so as really missing the footy.

GO MANLY AND GO SILVERTAILS

No hat pics......NO PROOF!!! (keep living it large good sir)

Chip and Chase said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
What's a "4WOW" ? some new kind of canine ?

It's kind a like a ShamWow for 4WD's.

Nah it's one of those sheila's name from jersey shore.

globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Plenty of Canines ( Dingos) loads of Camels and much to my surprise we have only seen 2 Roos on the entire trip. We have travelled over 7500 Kms to this point, 3000 of that over some of the toughest roads in the country. What a trip, not for everyone but incredible nonetheless. However I have really missed Silvertails and my Manly mates. Back into the rough stuff ( starting Saturday) for another 4-5 days and then back into sort of civilisation from then to home which is about 2 weeks away , and then back to work....hang on NOT back to work hooray!!!!

Don't know I'll be in range for the next game, hope so as really missing the footy.

GO MANLY AND GO SILVERTAILS

No hat pics......NO PROOF!!! (keep living it large good sir)

Chip and Chase said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
What's a "4WOW" ? some new kind of canine ?

It's kind a like a ShamWow for 4WD's.

Nah it's one of those sheila's name from jersey shore.

Vinny or Pauly D?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8