A message to Perry, King, Kite and George

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cf2 is back

Reserve Grader
Today is your day to grind the dirty Melb cheats into the ground.

Today is your day to wipe that smirk of Cameron Smiths face.

Today is your day to send Bellamy into a fury.

Today is your day to repay us loyal members and fans.

Today is your day to build a platform for our backs to cement the points.

Today is your day to put our season back on track.

Tomorrow is too late. It's time. Just do it!

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
HAVE A REAL GO

I'm a REAL boy:-

Shrek%20the%20Third%20-%20Pinocchio%20-%2002.jpg

Feels like a MASSIVE kinda footy day!

Can't wait until tonight...let's hope the boys are as fired up as we are and want this one as much as we do

Fire up boys, it feels like that time of year again. If those 4 frontrowers do the job then I'm confident we'll beat the cheats  - again.

was interested to read in RLW that Des and Kite have been discussing Kitey starting again, I would like to see that tonight

I have a real feeling we are going to see a big, big game from Watmough tonight and Matai will be kamikaze with some of his hits

I hate Saturday games. Am at work and only get to see the second half of games starting at 7:30 :(

Gonna have to wait for the Video upload on NRL for this one *starts crying*

simple no penalties.. their mission should be not to give away 1 penalty in the 1st half,, then work of that  discipline in the 2nd.. the only one that beats us is, us with our undisciplined play..

Back from the shop and bumped in to Jen G who showed me photo's of the banners they will have.

Cleaned out the $2 shop opposite Coles in Dee Why of wooden spoons

Off to the club around 3

vidmar link said:
Back from the shop and bumped in to Jen G who showed me photo's of the banners they will have.

Cleaned out the $2 shop opposite Coles in Dee Why of wooden spoons

Off to the club around 3

Have fun mate. Your in for a loooong night.

Kite has played 3 top games out of his last 4, even on Monday he went well I thought in a poor pack

For me, Kite and Watmough are our key men. If they perform, our pack follows them, which then free's up Lyon and Foran. If those 4 can fire the next 2 months we are well in this comp

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6