A message to Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

reyam

Reserve Grader
It's come time for Des to grow some balls and give some young guys a go,when was the last time he sacked anyone from first grade and promoted a couple of rookies.I can't remember him ever dumping some of our over payed and rated players.Maybe he should stay out of the board room and start to rebuild this team because the ilusion that this team is the greatest of all time or even our greatest has been shattered.Time to earn your new contract Des

Maybe some of this is needed soon reyam, but rash moves never bear much fruit and we know Dessie usually makes smart considered moves.

However if a solid foundation is not there from our senior experienced players then the youngsters will soon become demotivated and have their heads down.

Fingers crossed that they will have that good look at themselves in their gold plated mirrors and start to become a different side from this Sunday on! Beaver... help!!!  ::)

I think couple of subtle changes would be good.
Full strength for example (hopefully this week !)

01. Brett Stewart (vast improvement to now)
02. Michael Robertson (vast improvement to now)
03. Steve Matai (same as now)
04. Tony Williams (not as good as Lyon)
05. David Williams (a bit of match fitness - will improve)
06. Jamie Lyon (vast improvement to now)
07. Matt Orford (vast imrpovement EXPECTED with players back)
08. Josh Perry (needs to improve)
09. Matt Ballin (needs to improve)
10. Brent Kite (needs to hit the line forward !)
11. Anthony Watmough (Has been decent at times)
12. Glenn Hall (Has been solid all year)
13. Glenn Stewart (should feel more grounded with BS in the team)

14. Heath Le'Strange (maybe more game time warranted)
15. Adam Cuthbertson (a standout this year so far IMO)
16. George Rose (Sorry Kingyfan - he's just better)
17. Chris Bailey (Adds a Menzies off the bench role)

I would like to see hargraves get a run this week in place of Hall.  At least he will show some passion for the jersey. 

tookey link said:
I would like to see hargraves get a run this week in place of Hall.  At least he will show some passion for the jersey. 

Im of the same opinion on this. JWH is just the type we need right now. He gets heavily involved & gets vocal on the field. We need his agression & leader from the front attitude to stimulate the pack.

Ryan link said:
But for Hally guys? He busts his arse week in, week out for us IMO.

and drops the ball almost as much as neuman

If we are looking for cap, and looking to re-sign Ox as suggested in the press, I agree, bring up JWH - he looks great - but give Hall the opportunity of being released to another club.

I can handle keeping Hall he does play well he just need to work hon his hands some more

Halls OK.  Why pick on him?  Release Mr Ted or Princess if you think Hall is soft.  Get rid of Orford if you want  to save some real cap.  There's absolutely no reason to re-sign the guy.  Hall at least has the potential to bust the line, all he has to do is get those hands to hold the ball.  He reminds me of Kite a season ago.  One could always rely on a dropped ball or two per game, kinda like Choc.  

Message to Des - you're a great coach. Motivate our team to win - and bloody soon!

Here here niccipops - Dessie please give em a dose of hungry humble pie with their weetbix for brekkie all week!  ;D

Dear Des,

You clearly have no idea what you are doing, i think its time to completely change your coaching style that hasnt got us anywhere in the last 5 years.

I will be taking over from my armchair, as I can do a much better job.

-S

CussCuss -'hasn't got us anywhere in the past 5 years". Where we you in '07 and '08. Des got us to the top. We've been crap for four weeks, not five years.

Jatz Crackers link said:
Sarcasm Nic.
Whoops, missed it. One-eyedness blocks out all sense at times. Maybe I'm losing the plot and will soon start punching rival supporters.

Message to Des

Thank **** you are our premiership winning coach in charge right now, and it is not some of the experts I read daily in charge of turning us round.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Message to Des

Thank F**k you are our premiership winning coach in charge right now, and it is not some of the experts I read daily in charge of turning us round.

Yeah like me haha  ;D but Kiwi Eagle I'm a bloody legend in my comfy armchair! You know what they say about "experts" ie a drip under pressure  ::)

Agree - regardless of these temporary tough times I'm sooo glad we have Des at the helm!

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Message to Des

Thank F**k you are our premiership winning coach in charge right now, and it is not some of the experts I read daily in charge of turning us round.

what would be the point of having a football forum, if people didn't voice their opinions, no matter how outlandish?

Anyone can have an opinion, just stating I am glad some of those opinions don't walk out onto the park :)

Forget about me anyway, tired and grumpy for about the last 4 weeks haha. Looking forward to using this 4 day weekend to catch some sleep and get a win up. Too much partying the last for weeks, along with work being hectic, can't wait for a quiet weekend topped off with a win and Snake treble

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4