A marriage made in heaven?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
By Paul Crawley yesterday.."KANGAROO captain Cameron Smith has thrown his support behind Bulldogs CEO Todd Greenberg to take over as rugby league boss - with the influential Storm, Queensland and Australian Test skipper yesterday declaring Greenberg "an ideal choice"."........why is this not surprising?

By Paul Crawley yesterday.."KANGAROO captain Cameron Smith has thrown his support behind Bulldogs CEO Todd Greenberg to take over as rugby league boss - with the influential Storm, Queensland and Australian Test skipper yesterday declaring Greenberg "an ideal choice"."........why is this not surprising?

Yes, let's ask the grub that escaped punishment for signing multiple contracts and accepting brown paper bags stuffed with cash, for his opinion on who would be the best candidate for the NRL CEO role.

After all, it's not like he and his Storm team mates brought shame to the game and it's not like they knew that the new shiny boats in their driveways were a gift from the club.

Yes, let's ask the grub that escaped punishment for signing multiple contracts and accepting brown paper bags stuffed with cash, for his opinion on who would be the best candidate for the NRL CEO role.

After all, it's not like he and his Storm team mates brought shame to the game and it's not like they knew that the new shiny boats in their driveways were a gift from the club.

So what exactly has Todd Greenberg done, beside signing Hasler up for almost double what his existing club was paying him.
He's been at the helm of the dogs for several years now and all he has succeeded in doing is pay way overs for players and coaching staff, all it shows is that he is the boss of a club with virtually unlimited funds to throw at coaching staff in the pursuit of success.
I guarantee you that if the Dogs were enticing Hasler over for the same amount of cash as what Manly were paying him, he would not have gone over.
So does this make greenberg a great administrator?, I doubt it, any other CEO would have enticed Hasler over with an offer like that.
It just pi##es me off to see that smug melon of his whenever they talk about successful CEO's

So what exactly has Todd Greenberg done, beside signing Hasler up for almost double what his existing club was paying him.
He's been at the helm of the dogs for several years now and all he has succeeded in doing is pay way overs for players and coaching staff, all it shows is that he is the boss of a club with virtually unlimited funds to throw at coaching staff in the pursuit of success.
I guarantee you that if the Dogs were enticing Hasler over for the same amount of cash as what Manly were paying him, he would not have gone over.
So does this make greenberg a great administrator?, I doubt it, any other CEO would have enticed Hasler over with an offer like that.
It just pi##es me off to see that smug melon of his whenever they talk about successful CEO's

Peter C said:

To be fair mate, I think you are selling him short. Didn't he also win a wooden spoon for the dogs?

Peter C said:

To be fair mate, I think you are selling him short. Didn't he also win a wooden spoon for the dogs?

bones said:
Peter C said:

Smiths got a spoon too

bones said:
Peter C said:

Smiths got a spoon too

Peter C said:

Spot on. I think his only 'trophy' is a wooden spoon, isn't it?

Peter C said:

Spot on. I think his only 'trophy' is a wooden spoon, isn't it?

Well, I must say that it's beginning to look like someone BIG is getting all the benefits here! Why else would they hire someone who has no significant record? These days it's not just about the game dudes, it's about the game management and their interests. And we can't do anything except to log on and comment on blogs and hope that their bad decisions don't spoil the coming games for the team.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2