A little whisper!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blowfly

Reserve Grader
Don't shoot the messenger if not true but thought you all might be interested in a little whisper I heard today from a well placed source.

He hasn't been named as maybe Tooves wants to protect him but I'm told Clinton Gutherson was/is being considered for a wing spot this weekend v Penrith.

he will literally be thrown over the sideline every time he touches the ball, even if he runs it up the middle.

hes actually stronger than he looks. I saw him in a few games in the NSW Cup and he brushed a few off them off! He will go okay.

I hope he plays. No smaller than Snake was when he started out. Theres no pressure it's basically a dead rubber, couldn't pick a better game to debut in.

Blowfly said:
Don't shoot the messenger if not true but thought you all might be interested in a little whisper I heard today from a well placed source.

He hasn't been named as maybe Tooves wants to protect him but I'm told Clinton Gutherson was/is being considered for a wing spot this weekend v Penrith.

First thing I thought of when I saw he hadn't been named in either the Holden or NSW Cup teams. I think it's the perfect match to get his feet wet, see how he handles the step up.

As long as he get's a haircut. That One Direction job he has been sporting is a shocker.:p

Blowfly said:

Ok it's shhh then
I won't tell lol

Actually, I think the time has come where society now does indeed shoot messengers!

Enough of this immunity b/s!

Down with messengers! - (or so I heard)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
sorry Blowy :angel:

couldnt help it I just teewted it :p

but I didnt say anything but the topic title :D

I'm sure HM will be extremely proud your emoticon use BE.

Well Tom Symonds on the wing seemed a little odd...great utility but outside back he can get away more with a centre position.
If ppl recall back to young Hoppa, was not the biggest built player on debut but could handle the contact of top grade ok.
Gutherson will be similar imo, not to compare them but he would go well if given a chop on Sunday.

MK Eagle said:
Well Tom Symonds on the wing seemed a little odd...great utility but outside back he can get away more with a centre position.
If ppl recall back to young Hoppa, was not the biggest built player on debut but could handle the contact of top grade ok.
Gutherson will be similar imo, not to compare them but he would go well if given a chop on Sunday.
Gutherson and Hoppa were similar build but was'nt Hoppa more physically stronger MK ?

BOZO said:
MK Eagle said:
Gutherson and Hoppa were similar build but was'nt Hoppa more physically stronger MK ?

I don't think they were that similar. Gutherson still looks slight in the 20s but Hoppa was physically dominant at that age group.

globaleagle said:
Actually, I think the time has come where society now does indeed shoot messengers!

Can we still have the Dally M awards at least??:(

mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:

lol, well yes......but we can shoot them.

globaleagle said:
mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:

lol, well yes......but we can shoot them.

I hoep GI doesn't win it. You'd have to be a pretty straight shooter to pot Inglis, the way he ducks and dives. lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4