A little die hard Manly legend.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
#cough, cough...BUMP... cough, cough#

Mebbe the odd person in a slightly inebriated mood needs a little push tonight...lol.

Please vote if you haven't.

RiverEagle said:
#cough, cough...BUMP... cough, cough#

Mebbe the odd person in a slightly inebriated mood needs a little push tonight...lol.

Please vote if you haven't.

Thanks mate, May the 4th be with you.

I think the fourth was with me about six hours ago mate...and we stopped counting soon after...lol.

GO Nick!

Gnite all.

I was just able to vote for Nick...Either you can vote more than once via your Facebook, or I stuffed it up first time around.
Obviously then the comp isn't over either...maybe the 18th according to bones.

Nick's on 533 now! Please vote soon if you haven't already.

Please give Nick your vote, if you haven't already. Comp closes tomorrow and winner announced at Fan Day on Sunday. Fingers crossed for him.

RiverEagle said:
Sweet! That is so cool.

Thanks @bones and Congratz to Nick!

Oh yeah...what did he win mate??

Lol.

A fully catered private box for 16 people at Brookie.

allllllllllllllllllright! well done to everyone and congrats to nick!

Yeah Nick won. He is so excited, and his mum is still shaking. Will be sixteen happy people at the Round 21 Manly/Broncos game.
Also well done to the Club and Diggers for giving a second prize to Kylie from Mudgee, was very close, six tickets to Heritage lounge for Manly/Roosters game.

Thanks to all that voted. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7