A little die hard Manly legend.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I often work with autistic kids so I know all about their obsessions. It's often trains or things with wheels and gears. Little Nick must be a smart guy to pick the Manly machine.
Hope he wins.

niccipops said:
I often work with autistic kids so I know all about their obsessions. It's often trains or things with wheels and gears. Little Nick must be a smart guy to pick the Manly machine.
Hope he wins.
Some of the more affected can come into the savante category. Who's to say it's not evolution at work.

Well done @bones. Would be nice if Nick won this competition, he is a wonderful kid who loves Manly, as his photos show. So proud to be his friend, please vote if you haven't already. Thanks.

Moondog said:
niccipops said:
Hope he wins.
Some of the more affected can come into the savante category. Who's to say it's not evolution at work.
Niccipops Nick just loves trains. His memory for game scores, dates etc is remarkable.

RiverEagle said:
Had a look...Nick is about 383...Dave the milko is 346...now I'm wondering when it finishes?

Go Nick; Go Manly!

Doesn't finish for three weeks :s

18th May I think.

marga said:
Moondog said:
niccipops said:
Hope he wins.
Niccipops Nick just loves trains. His memory for game scores, dates etc is remarkable.
Cool kid. Wish he was in my class. Little Nick has given me an idea with my ASD kids. They love rewards so maybe a Sea Eagles footy card for completed tasks. Might start some more positive obsessions.
Go young Nick and Go Manly!

Gave him my vote last night too and I'll get some family members on board today.

bones said:
RiverEagle said:
Had a look...Nick is about 383...Dave the milko is 346...now I'm wondering when it finishes?

Go Nick; Go Manly!

Doesn't finish for three weeks :s

18th May I think.

Well we'll just have to keep an eye on it and get our friends n families to vote where possible.

On a special day for Oz - Anzac Day - young Nick's story is even more positive.

Hope everyone that can vote does.

And Lest We Forget too, Folks.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7