"A good sort"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brissie Kid

Bencher
All good fun when it isn't a league man saying it.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/laws-laps-up-limelight-after-interview-with-leigh-sales-on-abcs-730-report/story-e6frewz0-1226489798018

Laws laps up limelight after interview with Leigh Sales on ABC's 7:30 Report

Ros Reines The Sunday Telegraph October 07, 2012 12:00AM

IT took just six minutes and twenty-four seconds to make John Laws famous again.

The ageing broadcaster agreed to an interview with ABC 7.30's Leigh Sales on Tuesday night because he thinks she's "hot".

But reflecting on all the publicity his few minutes on air generated, Laws claims one of his best comments was edited out. It was just after Sales, who is not only a good sort, according to Laws, but also an "insightful interviewer", had responded to his question about whether she had enjoyed herself.

"I did enjoy it. Did you?" countered Sales.

"Yeah, I loved every minute," Laws replied, chuckling and raising his evening tipple for another sip.

"But then I added, 'Of course, I'll respect you in the morning'," he confides, "however that comment disappeared."

Different agendas gave different rules. I don't think a guy should be sacked because he called a girl a good sort. Peters should have been sacked a while back for incompetence and not having the best interest for the club.

On the flip-side, I heard The Wheel went to the proctoligist the other day for a check up, and the doctor stuck his finger in Wheels mouth.

Ryan said:
On the flip-side, I heard The Wheel went to the proctoligist the other day for a check up, and the doctor stuck his finger in Wheels mouth.

Thats about as funny as a fart in an elevator Ryan - I am sure however you know a lot about sticking fingers up blokes arses.

The Wheel said:
Ryan said:

Thats about as funny as a fart in an elevator Ryan - I am sure however you know a lot about sticking fingers up blokes arses.

I thought it was great.

Ryan said:
The Wheel said:
Ryan said:

I thought it was great.

Fingering ass?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4