A Gallop quote I agree with

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
"Undoing years of Salary Cap cheating at the club is a complicated issue and not one that can be solved by just taking pay cuts" Gallop said.

"Clubs can’t be allowed to take players out of the market with huge offers one year and then cover things up with pay cuts the next."

Lets just hope he can deliver. I have my suspicions.

The only thing Gallop will deliver is a turd the next time he takes a dump.
I even have doubts about his ability to do that with his form.

If, what Hartigan says is true, the breach will be nearly two million dollars next year.  How can they play for points next year and all the years to come until they get under the cap.  And for the players and managers not co-operating, that's inexcusable.  Any player manager who didn't co-operate must be stripped of their accreditation immediately.  get some balls Gallop.  And while you're at it sack your internal 'auditors' they are pitiful.

Gallop has said that he feels that the players would have to have known about the breaching of the caps, with them signing two serperate contracts as well as receiving other "donations". I woud've loved to have seen Cameron Smith and Billy Slater go down.  The way the storm players feel like they are innocet and that everyone is against them disgusts me!

If Melbourne are to keep there "big 4", they will find it hard to escape the wooden spoon next year.

If the scum get to keep the soft c**k 4, I will go from blind raging hatred of them to Psychotic paranoid rage & hatred of them.

Nah GJ let them have them......and 21 players on $55K

I'd love to see that, smashed every week

WAMF link said:
The only thing Gallop will deliver is a turd the next time he takes a dump.
I even have doubts about his ability to do that with his form.
And he probably has to check with News Ltd before he can even do that

They should be made settle their playing roster and make it public within weeks so the players and other teams can get on with settling their teams for next year.

The NRL should make a rule it will not accept or register any Storm players contract that has a lesser value than the current contract.

Well not sure Gallop can do anything to prevent the big 4 staying if they want to accept cuts. Remember the Bulldogs cheating scandal? They all took pay cuts the next year so they could keep the team together. I say let them keep the big 4 on a pay cut and like Mark said the rest of the squad will be on min wage. They won't be competitive with their roster if they do that.

I have nothing against the players, if i was in the same position i'd accept the extra money. Doesn't mean for sure they knew about the rorting or the extent of it. The players deserve everything they can get really.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6