A few questions must be asked

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
1. Why does it take a yokel country hick from Dubbo to fire up the genteel citizens of the North shore to support their team? What a fickle bunch the Hill are.

2. Why were all the Manly tries scored at the Southern End where the AE crowd were as opposed to the Northern end where another bunch of notable "untrue" supporters were?

3. Why would said untrue supporters not shake the hand of another Manly fan?

For those that were civil - an absolutie pleasutre to meet you all. It's a sahme there's just a few idiots that rock the boat isn't it?

geez give yourself a wrap. lol

Who were the pleasant ones?

Who was the one that was holding the alernate eagles sign (something real deal the sign said) after the game on the bottom of the hill yelling at Panthers fans.. lol that was funny

that was me and Flipper. I was the load mouthed one. Flipper was the one holding the fortress brookvale sign!!.

THat was gold I got some dirty looks and some pretty bad comments back but it was well and truly worth it.

Matabele, I am sending you an email to your AE address

lol great effort lads. I was walking past and i saw some of the faces on the Panthers fans.. it was a crack up. You were going red faced with all the yelling and lost your voice a bit haha

What was with the pitch invasion though!

well not an invasion but everyone was on the field within minutes when the players left the field.

cos ure an ugly bastard and i should know cos im the ugliest of all mata you bitch.

Its a shame i wasnt down there to meet up with you and a few of the other fellas again

yup they let the kids play kick to kick on the field like in the AFL. I think its fantastic. That is the one thing I like about AFL the fans get to go on the field after and feel what its like.

What a day. Lets hope those unfortunate acts wont happen again.

Were all supporters. Tollerance is the key. Mata good on you for offering your hand.

yeah it was good to see. The atmosphere after the Stewart try was awesome ill never forget it

It was crazy indeed. I think I lost consciousness out of excitement for a second.

Alot of tries are scored down the southern end for some reason. In round 2 we scored 4 tries there against the Sharks and only conceded 1. In round 6 we scored 6 tries at the Southern end as opposed to the 1 at the other end.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6