A few observations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bulli Eagle

Reserve Grader
After just watching last nights game against the donkeys (get too cranky to watch live) I must say we could've done better attack-wise but the donkeys grafted a bit and we had to switch our defence on. After a few beers/wines I feel the need to post on a few things from the game
....from the donkeys, Dane Copley has a bit of class, good on his feet, knows how to find the tryline most of the time.impressed with him
..... Foran, wow, played tough under a bit of duress. Don't like the Canterbury beard tho....lol.(god, sorry to mention him in the same sentence as those scum)

t-red, great game I thought.i'm happy with him getting game time and agree with previous comments he could be anything. Stoked with him and hope he gets signed long term.
..Buhrer had a great game. He runs lines like beaver. Now I'm not comparing him to the great man but I think with him and t-red, as much as I don't want to lose him, we might be okay without gifty
....matai has to be my 2nd favourite influential player behind snake. If he puts on a great hit like he did with Parker it means we're in with a great chance of winning

Those are the ugly wins teams have to have through the season. I just hope we can keep the tough/never say die attitude keeps us going till the end. Sorry for the rant but..

Heres to cruciates to inglis, thurston, That slime smith and anyone else that gets in our way
I LOVE MANLY and that's it

Good rant mate. Copleys defense is pretty poor.
Buhrer has been making massive meters lateley!

Wasn't that ugly really, we bombed three certain tries inthat first half which would have blown the game apart.

I loved copley's form against us in the 2011 semi- dropped it to give us a try, butchered one for the broncs too.. I will always think of him as an unco log.

Think it's Dale Copley not Dane, and yes agree not a bad player!!

No ACL's , I want to win this fair and square !!

It's was Lyon who won it.

Scored the first try, put the kick through for Hiku, almost scored off. DCE kick. His defence was awesome.

bob dylan said:
It's was Lyon who won it.

Scored the first try, put the kick through for Hiku, almost scored off. DCE kick. His defence was awesome.
Yeah - he has played in that color strip before. The others were comatised by wearing yellow.

Given our schedule in recent weeks you could see we looked pretty rundown.

Our attack wasn't clicking like it should. We looked tired.

Hopefully having a 7 day turn around will give the boys some much needed rest time.

Mark from Brisbane said:
No ACL's , I want to win this fair and square !!

This. As tempting as it is to see other teams drop games or lose players through misfortune, there is nothing greater than beating the best others have to offer. We are more than capable of handling anyone if our timing is right for the run to the end.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4