A few Hard decisions which will make or break Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
After tonights performance albeit against pretty poor opponents gives TB a chance to be his own man and possibly succeed or be a b i t c h and take the fall.

Hate to finally say it but Snake has to sit the rest out. Turbo was fantastic and you can see that even with only 1 good leg he had the dragons worried every time the ball came his way.

Nate also has to go. Yes his defence is OK but he's not a meter eater in any way. Not really adding to team.

Jamie had his best game in ages. Walker was good.

Fowards looked hungry tonight. Kapow and Lussick were great. Green solid. Jamie B best he's been in a long while and Jake was super as always.

If as I suspect snake and Nate walk back into the side in a fortnight and we get rolled TB will be in all sorts of bother.

Baz went to great pains in the presser to state that Snake will he back if he is fully fit.:nod:

Myles may get re injured in SOO3, so no need to worry about him @:cool:

Problem for Manly and snake is how many sides even in England would take him at the moment.

We all know how good he can be but it's really not a good advert for him this season. Speed gone, disinterested, defence poor, hammy issues etc etc.

If I was running a super league team I would have little interest at the moment.

If it's injury ( and I don't think it is) he needs to probably stand down for the rest of the year and come back really fresh in 2017.

I fear however it's mental, and that may well be " terminal " ( in a football sense).

One things for sure if he plays next time and we get flogged due to him loitering out the back doing nothing then Twenty will have no choice but to stand him down and possibly permanently for at least 2016.

We'd be crazy to drop anyone right now. Injuries have dictated the team selections this season and last so stick with the formula. There was a lot to like about the cowboys game and then came Monday night's win. He has to stick with them.

How would they keep Nate out though?

If he plays for Qld then he will literally walk back into the side. And then continue to Walk for the next 27 or so minutes he gets against the Warriors.

Vave will come back in so who gets dropped. Brown?????

I really think that Bad Knee and Mr Plod could rekindle their form under the inspired coaching of Willow.
Look how he's turned the NSW Cup team into a dynamic unit.

• 😆
Reactions: Ben
Myles has to go to reggies where he belongs.. Too many up and comers in the prop position to have this plodder holding back their game time and development. That way also he may get an offer elsewhere to play fg or may just retire and we can free up even more cash! Same applies to Lewis brown for that matter

If it's injury ( and I don't think it is) he needs to probably stand down for the rest of the year and come back really fresh in 2017.

I fear however it's mental, and that may well be " terminal " ( in a football sense).

One things for sure if he plays next time and we get flogged due to him loitering out the back doing nothing then Twenty will have no choice but to stand him down and possibly permanently for at least 2016.
Mark, why don't you save yourself a few keystrokes and just use 20 ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4