A fair critique of Monas v Nth Qld!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i am still confident we can get rid of him in the off season.

I definately think it is on the cards. I dont see him playing hooker now Dunley has re-signed as Monas is a 80 minute player.

if Monas does go who will be used at 5/8? I still believe he is our best option.

has it escaped you blokes that he cannot pass left to right with any accuracy whatsoever.does that worry you boys a little bit.that pass to kennedy on sunday was his century for the year.the look on kennedy's face said it all.how many games do we have to lose with not a semblance of attacking prowess ....

as for a replacement.someone who can distribute a ball with a little accuracy.witt aint flash but he has a much better pass ..but then so have i.

i think as always he defended well...........
i think his kicking for length was good ,chase lacked a little which isnt his fault unless he wasnt communicating with his chase team......
His attack close to line was indecisive and lacked any communication whatsoever.........
his short kicking outside bombs was atrocious,we never get a repeat set.......
his long passing lacked direction,too many passes being behind the runner and he struggles to pass left to right..........short passes were telegraphed and resulted in runners being easy pickings........
he doesnt give us direction or spark,dont use the no 5/8 gag either as quality halves perform under pressure........
all in all he tried hard but just doesnt have that little bit of class needed to guide and spark attacking raids consistently,its not his fault because i do agree he tries very hard but just isnt born with that extra something..........

i'll give him a 5/10.

This is a fair summation of Monas performance against [insert oposition name here]

His passing game is embarrassing for a first grade halfback.

5/10 at best...good tough defence, reasonable long kicks..**** passing...dreadful close to the line and atrocious behaviour as a captain.

Who's willing to give a fair critique of Monas performance. I thought he played well. OK he struggled to set much up in the second half but he was pressured well by the cowboys. I think his long kicking game was great.

I'm not happy with his involvement withe the refs as well. This has to change.

So who can give a hard but fair analysis?

fair summation Byso, had an ok game given his limited abilty!

having said that re his kicking game, the only person who thought it was good was matt bowen who didnt have to leave his banana chair once or put down his cocktail as every kick seemed to hit him with pin point accuracy!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7