A disgusting story breaking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
“Joel can't blame anyone but himself for an act of stupidity that will haunt him for the rest of his life,” Manager Jim Banaghan said today.

Really? That's very big of Joel to take all the blame, but it takes two to tango. Certainly the doggie was dressed very provocatively.

The Bitch was naked, she was asking for it.

Well I hope it was a She, its just downright sick otherwise :)

I wonder if his sister still works in the media group for the nrl, that would be double embarrassment

Fro link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=185890.msg304892#msg304892 date=1288919638]
Im just about to get really flamed,called names by keyboard heroes and the such but here goes

You know what,id have a beer with that guy if its a prank as he said,which im inclined to believe it was,he was a man and came out and admitted it was him,good on him....kinda

He claims he didnt actually do the act,theres other people there,it was a sick joke but strangely i kinda like him more now,for coming out and facing the music for his distasteful joke

Goodluck to him,however wonder if it runs in the family? :O

I dont know if anyone is going to call you names Shane, but mainly pity you if you can find anythign redeeming in that situation.

By your logic I could Run over a bus full of Nuns and it would be ok as long as I admitted it???
[/quote]

Thats missing the point entirely,it was supposedly a prank
Running a bus of nuns over takes the prank to far,tbh it doesnt
belong in the public eye,it should never have went on any site
and it should be known by few,not the country

what if I did it as a prank?

I'd still have done it.

but agree 100% it should have been kept "in Kennel"

By far, you are the most smited here Shane! But i tend to agree with you. A sick joke it is meant for a few to see. Not the world. Piss poor mate whoever spread it around! Don't give me **** about cruelty to animals either. It's not like he was chock a block up the the ****en thing! Smite me oh mighty smiters!! (ps. there is absolutely no way i'd let a dog anywhere my Bruce Willis! I'd be scared of punctures!)

Fro link said:
Im just about to get really flamed,called names by keyboard heroes and the such but here goes

You know what,id have a beer with that guy if its a prank as he said,which im inclined to believe it was,he was a man and came out and admitted it was him,good on him....kinda

He claims he didnt actually do the act,theres other people there,it was a sick joke but strangely i kinda like him more now,for coming out and facing the music for his distasteful joke

I dont know if anyone is going to call you names Shane, but mainly pity you if you can find anythign redeeming in that situation.

By your logic I could Run over a bus full of Nuns and it would be ok as long as I admitted it???
[/quote]

You can't compare killing & mameing to something that hurts nobody.

Duff link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=185890.msg304903#msg304903 date=1288922019]

[/quote]

You can't compare killing & mameing to something that hurts nobody.

[/quote]

You have to wonder if the merchandise department at the raiders feel like this hurts nobody. Or membership department for that matter, or Gallop.

Perhaps saying it hurt nobody who matters would be more correct.

funnies now ?

i_dont_like_peanut_butter_dog_shirt-p15584236970232156522hfo_400.jpg

my_dog_loves_peanut_butter_tshirt-p235297536953080281qjha_400.jpg

Fonz link said:
By far, you are the most smited here Shane! But i tend to agree with you. A sick joke it is meant for a few to see. Not the world. Piss poor mate whoever spread it around! Don't give me s**t about cruelty to animals either. It's not like he was chock a block up the the f**ken thing! Smite me oh mighty smiters!! (ps. there is absolutely no way i'd let a dog anywhere my Bruce Willis! I'd be scared of punctures!)

Im the most smited yes however i have a troll logging on to old topics to increase my smites when id said nothing on the day,i have a good giggle at the culprit and honestly dont really care and find it slightly more than childish,a difference in views is no reason to keyboard stalk someone in a heroic *insert sarcasm* manner

Now back on subject,theres pranks like making out your getting your mates dog to give you a gobby in a private picture,then theres pushing it to far,like setting up a tap to fail and upon them being to smart to fall for it smacking them in the back of the head with a bag of apples (equals 3 refference,RWJ youtube),One is a alcohol fueled moment of stupidity,the other isnt really a prank,its hurting someone for no particular reason beyond a reasonable point and yes,i admire his honesty as it takes alot of guts to come out and admit such a dumb fault that will most likely end your career

Joel Monaghan = deserves respect for being honest about something so stupid it makes my brain hurt,i wish him the best

End rant

Fro link said:

The rest of the Raiders player's knew that Joel's Girlfriend was a bitch, they were just showing the world how much

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=185890.msg304908#msg304908 date=1288923822]

The rest of the Raiders player's knew that Joel's Girlfriend was a bitch, they were just showing the world how much

[/quote]

Some bitches are just over the top
JZ6Xh.png

Post  automatically merged: [time]1288944232[/time]

Sorry mods,i dont know how to resize....

Monas is a victim of his own stupidity, but also a victim of the repressed, hypocritical sexual values thrust upon us by our civilised moral guardians.

Bad luck for him they don't still have those old antz pantz ads. Ah, for the days when suggestions of bestiality could be sexy and funny (and prime time on free-to-air).  "Sick em, Rex!!!"

the thing that fukn blows me out the most is .. if his team mates didnt put it out there  we wouldnt have even known,  he  so called team mates fukn stuffed him up if i was the raiders board i would sack the others too .. photographer & any one else  in the house who was there at the time of the  pic ..  for putting his team mate & the club in this ****..  i wouldnt stop at just joel the pricks need to be fukd up as well..

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Monas is a victim of his own stupidity, but also a victim of the repressed, hypocritical sexual values thrust upon us by our civilised moral guardians.
 This is one of the most alarming posts to ever appear on this forum.

Shane link said:
[quote author=Fonz link=topic=185890.msg304915#msg304915 date=1288925591]
By far, you are the most smited here Shane! But i tend to agree with you. A sick joke it is meant for a few to see. Not the world. Piss poor mate whoever spread it around! Don't give me s**t about cruelty to animals either. It's not like he was chock a block up the the f**ken thing! Smite me oh mighty smiters!! (ps. there is absolutely no way i'd let a dog anywhere my Bruce Willis! I'd be scared of punctures!)

Im the most smited yes however

[/quote]

Deflate that ego champ, you still have a fair way to go

mad monday celebrations should employ the same players code as when they  are on the field what happens on the field stays on the field.. same as mad monday what ever  happens during mad monday celebrations should just stay with the players no other fukkas need to know especially the media..  i just cant get around why his mates would put that drunken shiit out there..

Is it me, or does anyone else think thats the hottest looking lab you've ever seen?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4