A disgusting story breaking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Joels new number on the back of his jersey is K9. Apparently the club are going to fine him 1000 scooby snacks.

King link said:
I've seen the photo and it's not him. The guys facial features are too pointy, the bloke appears too skinny, not white enough and not ranga enough. Innocent until proven guilty... but it's not him!

Looks like it is

"Raider Joel Monaghan has just put out statement expressing his regret for the act. Says he will have counseling." http://twitter.com/JessiHalloran (sunday tele writer)

Post  automatically merged: [time]1288854350[/time]

Joel Monaghan has issued a statement through his manager Jim Banaghan today expressing both remorse and disgust at an alcohol fuelled prank that led to images being circulated across social networks today.

“Joel can't blame anyone but himself for an act of stupidity that will haunt him for the rest of his life,” Manager Jim Banaghan said today.

“Joel wants to make it clear that he was the one playing a prank on an absent team mate by simulating the act.

“There are no words of explanation that can be offered because none can be appropriate.

“Joel has to now face his family as well as fans and supporters with that shame and has already undergone counselling to help him cope with the consequences of what has happened.

“It was a moment of abject stupidity brought about by too much drink and a complete lack of any thought process.

“The fact that someone has sought to compound the situation further by the use of social media only adds to the trauma but Joel accepts that it is his actions alone that are at fault.

“He apologises unreservedly for the outrage that people feel at the moment and blames nobody but himself.

“He will meet the club over the issue and accepts that there must be ramifications but the fact is he is not in a fit emotional state to have those discussions at the moment.

“Joel is a genuinely good person who is simply shattered by a moment of sheer madness.”

Poor  Joel ... he just misunderstood the drug testers when they asked him to give a urine sample to the lab

Joel Monaghan has issued a statement through his manager Jim Banaghan today expressing both remorse and disgust at an alcohol fuelled prank that led to images being circulated across social networks today.

So there was some sort of  'licker' involved

Does he cop the Brett Stewart treatment? 4 weeks suspension and 100k fine for the club. I think it was a mad monday do, so hasn't he brought the game into disrepute in a big way.

nrl players always good for a scandal ,idiot !!!!

wonder if gallop will send him to the doghouse for it !!!!  ;D

Lets see what Gallop does. Bret was banned the next day i think from memory.

And his so called "mate" who took the picture should be kicked out of the club /NRL as well.

He should be jailed for the cruel act to a dog.  Career finished at the very least.

Mr and Mrs Monaghan must be very proud of their son.  Makes Monnas concentric circles look pretty tame.

Mark link said:
let's see what gallop does!

Let's see what Canberra do!
I couldn't believe it when i read the paper. What was the guy thinking, sober or drunk?

Post  automatically merged: [time]1288863458[/time]

Mark link said:
let's see what gallop does!

Let's see what Canberra do!
I couldn't believe it when i read the paper. What was the guy thinking, sober or drunk?

Right, lets see what happens now he has admitted to the whole thing. Surely must be stood down, for quite a period of time on would think.

Sure he's a bit of a sick prick, but it's not as if he killed someone. He got his balls licked by a dog. Overreaction imo.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2