1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A bit more KAPOW

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by maxta, Mar 31, 2016.

1. maxta

maxta Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Toowoomba, Queensland
    Ratings:
    +2,355 / 56
    Hard to be unhappy with the courage & fightback but still frustrating not grabbing that elusive match winning try...& think it was possible.
    The quality ball in Souths red zone....feel Manly could have hit Kapow with a short ball on 2 or 3 occasions & he bashes through....they struggled to get him down with 4 so that crash ball at Keary, even big Sam....& I think he gets there.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Dinga

Dinga Active Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 1
    Yep agree but he is making hit ups from from out wide. The last 10min he need inside balls in the middle of the park.

3. maxta

maxta Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Toowoomba, Queensland
    Ratings:
    +2,355 / 56
    So often the inside players are using him as an option runner , showing & going....would love the inside speed men Parcell & Walker engaging the B defender - isolating a smaller edge defender & having Kapow angle an unders ball 1 on 1 inside that 10 metre line.....almost impossible to stop from there...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. NewwyEagle

NewwyEagle I sleep in a racing car

Ratings:
    +1,178 / 60
    We never spread it quick enough for him to take advantage. I know I sound like a broken record but quick spreads are lethal and Tapau will end up 1 v 1 with someone and roll over.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Timing of the halves passing game was out a bit all night. Hard to run slick plays when you have a new pairing and no decent training runs after a 5 day turn around. We should have converted at least one more of those red zone visits, but didn't unfortunately.

• Agree Agree x 2