A bit Concerned

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
I'm getting a bit worried.

With DCE and apparently now Foran resigning till 2015, I think we are going to be in big trouble down the track keeping all our players in 2016.

Personally I think we should have signed them for longer. Why didnt we do it??

We need to retain the young guys coming through. I hear there are some good Jersey Flegg and SG Ball guys that must be retained over these guys at any cost

I'm worried about the 20's! Not the under 20's but the 2020's, there are no decent wingers coming through the juniors.

Don't worry I'm sure manly have get out clauses on all their new contracts in their favour that allow them to terminate contracts when they do not play like a $500,000 a year player. Judgement on performance is made by popular opinion on the Silvertails forums so chances are we will have 3 players left by 2016.

Honestly I can't get over what happened in 1980.

Boyd Brown and Dorahy joined us and no premiership, how did that happen.

3 year contracts are the norm these days, especially when we have a new tv deal coming up, no player is going to want to sign on a really long contract and miss out on a piece of the pie.

A worry also was that there was this young kid down at the pre school the other day
That flew down the fence as his mum drove off, with footy in hand a real flyer, if we don't get hold of this kid now parra are sure to pounce I don't think this whole forum should revolve around this story but
Just think Perry should act swiftly because
Manlys future is at risk!!!!

Manly Daly said:
A worry also was that there was this young kid down at the pre school the other day
That flew down the fence as his mum drove off, with footy in hand a real flyer, if we don't get hold of this kid now parra are sure to pounce I don't think this whole forum should revolve around this story but
Should probably sign his Mum too. It'll give us an edge in contract negotiations.

I'm worried for the telegraph, what are the poor guys going to print now?

Fro said:

With DCE and apparently now Foran resigning re-signing till 2015, I think we are going to be in big trouble down the track keeping all our players in 2016.

In red fixed

Fro said:

With DCE and apparently now Foran resigning till 2015, I think we are going to be in big trouble down the track keeping all our players in 2016.

Yes, I think we should be re-signing these guys out to the 2025 season.

Manly Daly said:

Please let Zorba know as he will pass this onto Ritchie or Buzz.

They will write it as there is a bag in it on Perry. They will call the Board
dysfunctional and call on Zorba to come back and be c e o.

They will then get all there stories back that they have lost since he was punted.

PS There will be 2 sponsors left and 5 members.

Albert Hopoate. The Mole reports young Albert is dominating the Manly under 12s comp with the Beacon Hill Bears. A skilful winger/centre, scored 6 tries against Mona Vale last weekend. Get the feckin pen!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8