A big thank you

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I wanted to offer a very big thank you to the ManlyBacker, Byso and one other person who knows who they are

Without you I undoubtedly couldn't have added a lot of the improvements to the site I have.

Whilst I do the coding on the site, my graphic skills are limited to the latest news box and bubbly headers.

Byso was the person who provided the mini photos in the right hand News menu and the photos for the front page news highlight, please visit his site http://www.byronimages.com

ManlyBacker spent a good week or more dealing with my fussiness and constant changes for the images that you see on the footy tipping comp. They are now copyrighted but I am sure you will see them pop up elsewhere. He has done an outstanding job, and the site now has a batch of custom web 2.0 images that MB and Silvertails should be proud of. They look great and have helped with the overall professionalism and modification of the site.

Also I wanted to note
Zep - for putting up with my constant bitching on MSN and offering such sterling advice such as "more grey" you're a good egg mate

Berkley Eagle - Your constant and dedicated posting of news is absolutely vital to every Manly fan, you manage to find every article, keep your finger on the pulse and provide us with all the manly sustenance that we need. I for one am extremely thankful for your help it assists me no end.

Cheers to a few others some who wish not to be named, and others I just havent managed to mention without you all this site would not exist.

Cheers
Dan

No prob Dan, the site looks good. I checked on the gallery and I noticed the photos don't show. But I guess that will happen in due course.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6