A Bet with Broncos HQ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lsz said:
Anything that encourages banter has to be a good thing

I would love to see Silvertails form stronger relationships with all other clubs unofficial forums

When you think about it we are all in the same boat - and it can be good to not talk about the same insular topics over and over and over

Agreed. But we don't want our club forums turning into the **** storm that is LU. Friendly banter across fan forums is brilliant.

Obviously the likes of WAMF will never be welcomed on BroncosHQ, but for the most part, the few who have signed up are adding valuable discussion about the game, and we are all giving it too the opposition supporters, and they are happily giving it back.

Like I said in another thread, this is going to be a cracking game, and I'm sure even the Manly fans can appreciate what our young team has achieved this year, win or lose. Goodluck!

Nashy said:
lsz said:

I would love to see Silvertails form stronger relationships with all other clubs unofficial forums

When you think about it we are all in the same boat - and it can be good to not talk about the same insular topics over and over and over

Agreed. But we don't want our club forums turning into the s**t storm that is LU. Friendly banter across fan forums is brilliant.

Obviously the likes of WAMF will never be welcomed on BroncosHQ, but for the most part, the few who have signed up are adding valuable discussion about the game, and we are all giving it too the opposition supporters, and they are happily giving it back.

Like I said in another thread, this is going to be a cracking game, and I'm sure even the Manly fans can appreciate what our young team has achieved this year, win or lose. Goodluck!

Obviously, but those Bronco supporters making snide remarks about Brett Stewart picking up schoolgirls, will never be told those remarks are not acceptable. Those posters appear to be more than welcome over at Broncos HQ.
I have just 1 thing to say to a hypocrite like you. Fark off tosser.

Nashy said:
lsz said:

Agreed. But we don't want our club forums turning into the s**t storm that is LU. Friendly banter across fan forums is brilliant.

Ultimately we are very similar - alternate views from our clubs

Those guys are bloody sore losers. I made one post telling them to stop complaining that the refs lost them that game and they banned me from the thread. Typical inbred Donkeys.

Mate, they're not sore losers, the guys on BHQ are very passionate fans, I'm sure you can understand the frustration, and shouldn't take anything said tonight seriously.

I'm sure it's happened here when Manly have gone down in a big match. This match was obviously even more emotional for Broncos fans because of the Lockyer story.

I won't apologise for them, because everyone there are adults.

Also, I've just formatted, so once I have Adobe Suite installed, I'll get to modifying our banner.

Nashy said:
Mate, they're not sore losers, the guys on BHQ are very passionate fans, I'm sure you can understand the frustration, and shouldn't take anything said tonight seriously.

I'm sure it's happened here when Manly have gone down in a big match. This match was obviously even more emotional for Broncos fans because of the Lockyer story.

I won't apologise for them, because everyone there are adults.

Also, I've just formatted, so once I have Adobe Suite installed, I'll get to modifying our banner.

Thanks for unbanning me but Coxy has re-banned me anyway. If something like that makes him ban people i don't want to post on there anyway. :)

Volley said:
Why bother Torana? May as well post on a Souths forum.
Yeah, i was just **** stirring and they went for it. The irony of it all amuses me when they call us whingers but they do the exact same thing when they lose. The truth obviously hurts as i was banned lol.

Good. Now p1ss of back to the rest of your hypocrite whingers.
We have a GF to prepare for.

Nashy said:

Yes, well done Nashy. Your prospects are bright.

And I'm sure every fair-minded Broncos fan can similarly appreciate that the untrue and unfounded slurs on Brett Stewart's character, that continue to be freely allowed on your site, are at least as offensive as what you reasonably banned WAMF for.

Remember that Brett Stewart did nothing more than allegedly drinking to the point where someone (without any testing) refused further service of alcohol, and then peacefully and respectfully and responsibly caught a cab home. Even Gallop can't extend the allegations past that.

Any fair-minded person that looks past what they are told to think by Gallop and the media will agree that even Saint Darren Lockyer has done far worse.

Just to make it clear, I'm not the owner of BHQ. And I haven't spoken down about Stewart myself.

I am glad to see WAMF here. You're a racist, end of story. Explain it all you want, make every excuse, your comments on BHQ were racist.

Ill also point out that the Broncos incident in a certain toilet also bought up quite often.

I am not racist Mr Saturday morning looser. You chose to look at a joke I made, that way.
In any case, although I don't need to justify a single thing to you, in over 5 years of posting on this site I have said many dumb things, but none of them racist.
Now p1ss off, hypocrite.

No. Most of the users on here are tip people.

If I'm a loser because my team lost to a better side, and I congratulate opposition fans, then I'm happy to live with that.

WAMF said:
I am not racist Mr Saturday morning looser. You chose to look at a joke I made, that way.
In any case, although I don't need to justify a single thing to you, in over 5 years of posting on this site I have said many dumb things, but none of them racist.
Now p1ss off, hypocrite.
I had been reading the threads over there prior to and after your now infamous comment. I know it has now been covered several times here - but regardless of how you try to spin it what you said was racist. Good on BHQ for not allowing it to pass.

For what it is worth re the refs

I think we did get the rub of the green (some of those penalties were questionable)

They needed to get everything their way to win....it would have been a hell of a match if locky was there

and that banner looks great!

Thanks for your opinion Si. It helps make me a stronger man.
You seem to have taken a keen interest in this, so you should have noted that I stated "No offence intended and I won't use that term again" here on ST not long after I was pulled up. You have a good day.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6