A. B. C. or D.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
D

As I said on other threads I wish these two no harm, but you can't just leave and carry on the way they both have and expect to be welcomed home with open arms. Des whilst I rate as a great coach just tore this place a new ahole when he left. I could easily have forgiven him for leaving, but when he tries to walk out with the staff, the kitchen sink, the balls, the line marking, then surely you strike a line through him and say 'never to be trusted again'.

Foran to me has been heartbreaking, I saw him as killers natural replacement as captain. Again the carry on from him about King Arthur and the toing and froing on his contract......nup. Plus if you now take into account his issues, he may struggle to play again. Let alone at the level of 2011.

Des was driven away from Manly, why would he come back to the same owners that drove him away? It's a media beat up, nothing more to it!

Des was driven away from Manly, why would he come back to the same owners that drove him away? It's a media beat up, nothing more to it!

Weren't the majority owners back then the Quantum faction? The Penn's would welcome him back with open arms if they thought he would bring the team a premiership or two. IIRC he was their first choice to replace Tooves but he wouldn't leave the Dogs.

A. Get the old kieran foran back. He is manly at heart. He never fitted in at parra and think Trent wouls actually get the best out of him. I still rate him very highly. If he can get his mental space right he is still a fantastic player and players do play for him. Plus dce game would also benifit.

Always a bit wary about blokes who like the D.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6